Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

I'm torn..

Do we want the Chargers to win? Short-term is that puts us in 1st place in the entire AFC buuuuttt I feel like if the Chargers win, they'll be one of those annoying teams to deal with for playoff positioning come December.

Number 1, who cares, if the Chiefs lose, we are then absolutely in control of our own destiny.

Number 2, if the Chargers become that annoying team that messes with other teams, then all the better...If they mess with us being able to win the East, reach the playoffs, get a bye in the playoffs, or even win the SB, then that's on the Dolphins, not on the Chargers beating the Chiefs.

Finally #3, as I said, Chargers win, the Dolphins control their own destiny, if the Charger are that team that picks up momentum, and becomes annoying, then when Miami plays them...Take care of business, Iike true elite teams do when they need to.

You know, like being down 35-14 to a tough Ravens team going into the 4th, and still end up winning 42-38.

Is this real?

Is what real? An NFL offense only netting 2 yards in a half?

Yep, sure happened. And, yes, that’s not easy to do. Gotta achieve a very high level of suckatude. Despite the number of bad teams and bad offenses, it doesn’t happen often.

I hope we win out and earn the number 1 seed. But if we started today I think we play the Jets in the first round. I would love to crush them in a playoff game. Like 60-3 or something like that. I hate those arrogant ,other fu(kers.

The Jets were a half ass qaurterback away from being in 1st place today

They are pissed
They should be, the jets team is very talented. That defense is good and they got a good running game. But they are missing the most important position, a good qb. Zach sucks donkey balls and he'll be what brings them down. I looked at the forums, jets fans are over zach wilson. I see a thread made about what qb they should draft or go for next season as zach is not the guy ha

Last edited:
They are pissed
I'm sure patriots fans aren't pissed like the jets, but I'm sure they can't be too happy even tho they won. With an offense scoring only 3 pts is very bad as well. Luckily for the patriots, they just played a team with a suckier qb and offense lol

As good as miami's run game looked vs browns, I hope it looks good for other games going forward. I say that because the bills who aren't a good running team just ran over the browns this sunday too. That's alright miami can take advantage of texans defense next sunday as I don't think texans have a good defense either. The way wilson was running tho and showing good vision, I think the fins running game will only get better as wilson and o line gets better with run blocking

Watching the Jets and Pats today I learned that they both have the type of limited offense we used to have.

Both of them are pretenders and are dead in the water.

Back
Top Bottom