Bruce and Chambers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruce and Chambers

Chambers is probably thinking just like Eddie Murphy in that Showtime movie with DeNiro.

"That Derrius Thompson guy sucks, but me and a Wesley Snipes type? Not necessarily Wesley Snipes, but a Wesley Snipes TYPE? Man that would be something." :D

i dont think bruce would like to come to miami if the rams win the superbowl this year.

Originally posted by BuchanonForPrez

Who said that? Rams are trying to save money to resign Bulger and look whos on the list to go.

Dolphins17-0 said it on the second page. Do you think that Mike Martz, aka throw every down no matter what, is going to let a top receiver go? I would love to see it but, I don't see it happening.

Originally posted by finsfan4life

Dolphins17-0 said it on the second page. Do you think that Mike Martz, aka throw every down no matter what, is going to let a top receiver go? I would love to see it but, I don't see it happening.

Someone has to go and St. Louis has been predicted to take a wr in this years draft.

That's a ridiculous statement. St. Louis does not thrown on every down. They were forced to throw alot when Faulk was out but they are backed to balanced football now.

Bruce has a high cap figure. He is gone.

Originally posted by Jaj
That's a ridiculous statement. St. Louis does not thrown on every down. They were forced to throw alot when Faulk was out but they are backed to balanced football now.

Bruce has a high cap figure. He is gone.

Exactly, but if you thought Bulger was the only one whos contract is up. What about their Pro Bowl Tackle, Orlando Pace. He only signed a one year contract deal last year. He is also a main focus in the St. Louis offseason. Bruce has a great chance of being in Miami Next year.

Originally posted by Jaj

Ridiculous statement my a**. The Rams attempted 600 passes this year. Second in the NFL. They were 28th in the NFL in rushing attempts. Since 1997 when Faulk joined the Rams he's averaged about 237 carries per year. He wasn't injured those years. 2002 was the same as 2003 for the Rams as far as the number of running plays vs the number of passing plays.

Were the Rams forced to throw a lot when Faulk wasn't out? He's had injury problems the past few years yet, the Rams have consistently thrown the ball a lot more than they have passed since he's joined the team. If you have arguably the best back in the league it's seems that you should get him the ball more than 237 times.

Who's making ridiculous statements?

When Faulk was fully healthy in 2000 they ran him. Whenever he was healthy in 2001 they ran him.

Do you run Arlen Harris or do you pass to Torry Holt and Bruce? I mean it's a given.

Rams have Timmerman as a FA as well.

Back
Top Bottom