Bruce Arians to Retire (head to the front office) Todd Bowles New HC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruce Arians to Retire (head to the front office) Todd Bowles New HC

Oh no no no no no.

I want interviews. None of this handing sh1t over. And I want them with people of all skin color/social status.

I mean, Brian Flores and his lawyers would surely agree, amirite?

Oh no no no no no.

I want interviews. None of this handing sh1t over. And I want them with people of all skin color/social status.

I mean, Brian Flores and his lawyers would surely agree, amirite?

I think you missing the point of that whole process… but i get it, BFLO.

Why don't they have to interview? Because they hired a black guy?
It's a good question and I wouldn't be surprised if you are right.

I recall reading that teams can hand it over if there is a contractual agreement built into an assistant contract. But I don't think those are standard, they'd be like McDaniels in NE maybe when he came back after being a HC (and it's why many thought he'd never take another HC job because he was waiting for BB)

Honestly I don't really care, I like Todd Bowles ever since he was with us. I just think this is hypocritical BS.

It's a good question and I wouldn't be surprised if you are right.

I recall reading that teams can hand it over if there is a contractual agreement built into an assistant contract. But I don't think those are standard, they'd be like McDaniels in NE maybe when he came back after being a HC (and it's why many thought he'd never take another HC job because he was waiting for BB)

Honestly I don't really care, I like Todd Bowles ever since he was with us. I just think this is hypocritical BS.
I think this answers that question. Looks like the Bucs checked with the league office to make sure they wouldn't need to go through the interview process.

Back
Top Bottom