Bruce Arians to Retire (head to the front office) Todd Bowles New HC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruce Arians to Retire (head to the front office) Todd Bowles New HC

Let's be real here. The head coaching position is held by TB. Tom Brady is the head coach of the offense. Todd Bowles is the head coach of the rest of the team.

I'm no fan of Arians, but I hate to hear this. The timing sounds like it's health related and I don't wish that sort of thing on anyone

Never liked Arians. Remember when he was crying like a little baby when we beat his Cardinals :chuckle:

Sounds to me that Brady only returned when he knew Arians would be gone.

Let's be real here. The head coaching position is held by TB. Tom Brady is the head coach of the offense. Todd Bowles is the head coach of the rest of the team.
Or...Arians knows Brady is going elsewhere and bailed to an office job

There is too much Miami smoke here...I need Gronk to re-sign in Tampa before I can relax...the Gesicki franchise tag is starting to look suspect now too

Sounds to me that Brady only returned when he knew Arians would be gone.
But Arians isn't gone...wouldn't Tom have wanted him out of the organization entirely? Still gonna have to deal with him

But Arians isn't gone...wouldn't Tom have wanted him out of the organization entirely? Still gonna have to deal with him
I don't think players care who is in the front office. Coaches matter though.

Back
Top Bottom