Bruce Arians to Retire (head to the front office) Todd Bowles New HC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruce Arians to Retire (head to the front office) Todd Bowles New HC

Ben Volin says the Dolphins were planning to bring in Tom Brady not only as a minority owner but also as a football tzar. He was going to be running the entire football side of the franchise and he planned on hiring Sean Payton as his head coach but the Flores lawsuit derailed all those plans. He then went to the Glazer family to see if he could get them to remove Arians.

This should be on the NFL forum and not the Dolphin forum. What happens in Tampa Bay has no relevance to the Dolphins. Yet good luck to Bowles.

I think Brady and BA had beef. It’s pretty clear
makes me think that's why Brady retired. He must've known something about Arians retiring as a coach before it happened which is why Brady isd back

Good Morning Reaction GIF by Travis

Uncle Ray having a hard time getting outta bed, I see. Your Chock-Full-of-Nuts may need a bit of help?

This should be on the NFL forum and not the Dolphin forum. What happens in Tampa Bay has no relevance to the Dolphins. Yet good luck to Bowles.
It is Miami related though...Brady has been linked to Miami through the Flo situation...now there are shakeups happening where Brady currently is after suddenly coming out of retirement...it's a speculation thread but it has a Miami angle

Oh no no no no no.

I want interviews. None of this handing sh1t over. And I want them with people of all skin color/social status.

I mean, Brian Flores and his lawyers would surely agree, amirite?
doesn't everyone expect flo to come out and say he's better than him, he should have got the job and then add them to the lawsuit?

Back
Top Bottom