Brunell to be Miami's starter next year?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell to be Miami's starter next year??

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

:rolleyes2

Griese is a goner after this year. Jay will restructure and stay.

No way . . . People are pretty unhappy with the J-Man

Originally posted by Muck
Brunell had surgery on his elbow today today and is out indefinitely.

yep, we already got somebody with a bad shoulder in addition to being an accident waiting to happen, we don't need one with a bad elbow too

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Brunell Wants To Join Dolphins

Less than 3/4 of this season is left and there are other things to think about besides who will be our QB in 2004..

But this is interesting...

Brunell does not excite me. IMO he is a dead end. I'd personally like to see us let Jay take a flier on whatever team thinks they can use him, we keep Griese with a contract that pays big money ONLY if he wins the starting job and open the QB competition to him and Sage Rosenfels during the offseason. See who wins!
Draft a QB as well to see if we can find a future winner.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Brunell Wants To Join Dolphins

Less than 3/4 of this season is left and there are other things to think about besides who will be our QB in 2004..

But this is interesting...

I don't think it would be a smart move by the FO w/o seeing what we have in Griese 1st. We need to know that now in that his contract kicks up also next yr and I wouldn't even really want griese at that figure unless we knew what he brings fist. besides. he's alot younger than brunell.

Back
Top Bottom