Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates

Yeah you'll get that for Prince he had his most dominant game of the year against Michigan but he spent most of big 10 season getting abused by edge rushers. The physical talent is there but he has some issues

They will have no shot at getting any waived OL help either as teams in front of them will jump..

They might want to look long and hard at parting with a later type draft pick to get some help before the cuts.. idk.

They should have brought Sitton and James back and have Deiter learn behind Sitton for a year.

I get we don't want to be that good in 2019 but what concerns me is evaluating the offense, specifically and hopefully Rosen, with this OL. Seems like it's going to be moot.

Like I said I wouldn't send him out there behind this bunch. You're not even paying him backup money. Don't ruin what might pay off for you down the road.

Be patient.

These coaches have nothing to work with along the offensive line. There's just nothing there.

If you send Rosen out there behind these guys you're going to ruin what's left if they don't improve drastically. It happens all the time.

Like I said I wouldn't send him out there behind this bunch. You're not even paying him backup money. Don't ruin what might pay off for you down the road.

Be patient.

These coaches have nothing to work with along the offensive line. There's just nothing there.

If you send Rosen out there behind these guys you're going to ruin what's left if they don't improve drastically. It happens all the time.

So your saying he should probably sit the whole year out?

Back
Top Bottom