Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates

By golly wholly molly we so need some players to step up on the OL!
>>> How about overstating the OBVIOUS!

At this time I am going to remain optimistic (delusional?) but
its sure looks like a very rocky road for the foreseeable future.

As others have noted -- we better be really careful putting Rosen
in the midst of a jailbreak after the assault he endured as a rookie.

There's NO WAY to scheme away an inferior OL. And there's no way
to really protect your QB -- let alone give him a legit chance to develop
via live game action...

I firmly believe Fitz is a perfect mentor for Rosen. Smart, rips it downfield, fun and engaging, etc. He's the type of personality that is vastly different from Rosen, but that contrast is welcoming and appealing to Rosen. He's a "QB1" that is game to pour into a "QB2". Rosen needs a guy with some wit, and Fitz will bring it. That then fosters Rosen to want to emulate some of Fitz's leadership qualities. I appreciate Flores calling a spade a spade too. Saying flat out Rosen needs to work on body language, communication, etc. Some of that intangible stuff a guy like Fitz possesses.

I firmly believe Fitz is a perfect mentor for Rosen. Smart, rips it downfield, fun and engaging, etc. He's the type of personality that is vastly different from Rosen, but that contrast is welcoming and appealing to Rosen. He's a "QB1" that is game to pour into a "QB2". Rosen needs a guy with some wit, and Fitz will bring it. That then fosters Rosen to want to emulate some of Fitz's leadership qualities. I appreciate Flores calling a spade a spade too. Saying flat out Rosen needs to work on body language, communication, etc. Some of that intangible stuff a guy like Fitz possesses.

Fitz is the perfect mentor to have. Doesnt mean he is a good starter but he is a good mentor for young guys to adjust to the NFL. Matt Moore did that, Josh McCown did it. Charlie Batch back in the day did it. I have no doubt he is helping Josh become more of a professional QB. No disrespect to Sam Bradford the person as he is supposedly very nice but he has never been known as a leader to young guys

Back
Top Bottom