Buffalo Bison fiasco | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bison fiasco

true but im from nj .. we are classless :)

ok ok i take it back

I might fear the Bills more this year than last year...
Last year, the expectations were so high, it was unreal, especially after that first game where the Bills completely outplayed the Pats (31-0 And to think the Pats went on to win the SB :shakeno: )
From the day they went out and signed TKo, Posey etc... Bills fans thought they were heading to glory...The 1st week debacle only gave them more reasons to believe...
But basically the Bills offense had lost IMO some fairly key guys...I took a few games for my fellow Bills friends to admit but Centers (Drew's safety blanket underneath), Price and Riemersma (favorite AND familiar targets of Drew) were gone and Drew seemed lost...

This year is a different story, the Bills have had a mediocre offseason but a new direction is in place and Drew will have Evans to replace Price...
It seems as if expectations are fairly low (as opposed to last year Bills fans havn't come ranting about their team) and understandibly so after last year's disappointing season (also Villarial is not the big FA splash that TKO was) ...

Their defense will be better, this being their 2nd year together (as in Milloy, TKO Posey Adams etc..) and having less pressure on their shoulders...
Bledsoe is an enigma but if he somehow finds his groove and reliable targets (Bobby Shaw and Dave Moore will not do!) they could have a decent offense to go along with a very good defense...

We are still 5 months from opening kickoff and things can turn around quickly but that's how I see the Bills as of today...
Next up the Jets :evil: Should we make a thread about them ??

If McGahee didn't get injured, he would have gone in the top 10.

According to Kiper.... he would've gone in the top 5. ;)

I just think we improved our team dramatically by signing Jim McNally and Sam Wyche.

baalworship said:
This thread was started by a Dolphin fan. You have added to it. If you don't like it go start your own thread.

As for your assessment of the Bills, your football knowledge ='s a run of the mill Jets fan. A lot of opinion and hype but very little understanding. Hey, why don't you get NFL Sunday ticket and watch a couple of football games involving teams other than Miami.

:lol:
Oh boy. A Buffalo slob trying to evaluate football knowledge. That's like a turd trying to evaluate perfume.

Your team is out of its league messing with us, your out of your league messing with me. I was studying the game while your Momma was rocking you to sleep in your Jim Kelly jersey and then using it to wipe your tail.

McGimpy is nothing
JP Benchwarmer is nothing

Your front office makes ours look like Mensa

If that dead wood dares to show their slack a$$es in our games, Zach Thomas will b-itch slap them all over the field. Tell McGimpy not to throw away those crutches.

Later cow pie.

Considering the fact that the Bills gave up, probably, a Top Ten pick for Losman next year, they certainly overpaid.

ie. this translates to the Bills having a crappy record....AGAIN!!

Back
Top Bottom