Buffalo is for Real | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

kilgore Trout

Rookie
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the Bills are for real. They are a good football team. Beating SD @ home was a very good win for them. At 5-1 they lead the AFC East and are on their way.

Good luck to The Bills (except when they play the Jets.) :wink:

Edwards is fantastic. Hes for real. Heres hoping the Raiders pull off the win against the Jets, and the Patriots fall apart against the Broncos tomorrow.

5-1 feels amazing.

They are, i picked them to finish 2nd in the east behind Brady's Patriots. One problem, Brady went down. Buffalo will win the division easily now as long as they remain healthy.

Jets lose to Oak. NE loses tomorrow night (which they should,) and the Division is the Bills' to lose.

It hurts me to admit it because all you Bills fans said you were going to do well this year and you actually did. The Bills are for real and if Miami wants to prove that they are anything decent they will beat them. But I lost a little bit of faith in Pennington today because of his sad underthrows so we wont beat the bills unless Ronnie throws the ball:lol: Bills are for real.

The Bills may be "for real" BUT like I said before, they are not an elite team. They wont win a SuperBowl anytime soon so who really cares???

The AFC East is complete garbage this year.

Back
Top Bottom