Buffalo is for Real | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

The Bills have a great running back, solid defense, and a very good QB. They are winning. I have no problem giving them their props. I hope they lose the next four games, but that is what I must hope for as a division rival.

I also enjoy reading Feel the Pain's posts, he fights the good fight and doesn't give up. He is one of the most tenacious posters I've ever seen.
He is just doing his job and he does it very well.

Now everybody cheer up...

big_boobs-1.jpg

anytime soon?

buffalo is one of the younger teams in the league, saying they have no chance of winning a superbowl anytime soon just sounds like a bitter dolphin fan trying to feel better that one of their division rivals is on the rise while his team is still in rebuild mode.

buffalo is still a really young team with young rising stars at a lot of skill positions and the defensive line has finally come together with the addition of stroud. who knows what the ceiling is.

I also enjoy reading Feel the Pain's posts, he fights the good fight and doesn't give up. He is one of the most tenacious posters I've ever seen.
He is just doing his job and he does it very well.

You say that as if implying he's just having some good light-hearted fun. A couple weeks ago he moved a power ranking thread to the spam forum because it had the Bills ranked high. He's not messing around; the guy is sick.

You say that as if implying he's just having some good light-hearted fun. A couple weeks ago he moved a power ranking thread to the spam forum because it had the Bills ranked high. He's not messing around; the guy is sick.
He is passionate in hatred of the Bills, what can I tell you.

anytime soon?

buffalo is one of the younger teams in the league, saying they have no chance of winning a superbowl anytime soon just sounds like a bitter dolphin fan trying to feel better that one of their division rivals is on the rise while his team is still in rebuild mode.

buffalo is still a really young team with young rising stars at a lot of skill positions and the defensive line has finally come together with the addition of stroud. who knows what the ceiling is.

Nope NOT bitter at all. I think the Bills will be fielding a good team this year and probably next year but come on dude, look who your coach is. Its still freakin Dick Jauron. He will blow it.:lol:

anytime soon?

No, it sounds like a fan who's seen this Bill fans speech for years, a speech that always ends the same eventually. 6 games into the season and the best team the Bills have a win against, is 3-4, but we're all supposed to fall down with fear over the mighty Bill machine? Funny, I don't remember these "GREATNESS" threads when the Bills had their ***'s handed to them by the Cards. At the same time I don't remember anyone starting a thread saying how lousy the Bills were after that loss either, basically Bill fans are the only ones interested in coming here and talking Bills football and only after wins.

No, it sounds like a fan who's seen this Bill fans speech for years, a speech that always ends the same eventually. 6 games into the season and the best team the Bills have a win against, is 3-4, but we're all supposed to fall down with fear over the mighty Bill machine? Funny, I don't remember these "GREATNESS" threads when the Bills had their ***'s handed to them by the Cards. At the same time I don't remember anyone starting a thread saying how lousy the Bills were after that loss either, basically Bill fans are the only ones interested in coming here and talking Bills football and only after wins.

How is your record theory working out lately? Hit a few bumps, St Louis Rams beating up on the NFC East beasts that you say Buffalo needs to play like before you give them credit, whats going on? Cleveland beating up on the Giants last week?

I cant believe how much respect you give Buffalo. They are a young team learning how to win, yet you expect them to be a great team. Thanks for the respect, but I think buffalo still has a long way to go before I expect them to win every game.

How is your record theory working out lately? Hit a few bumps, St Louis Rams beating up on the NFC East beasts that you say Buffalo needs to play like before you give them credit, whats going on? Cleveland beating up on the Giants last week?

I cant believe how much respect you give Buffalo. They are a young team learning how to win, yet you expect them to be a great team. Thanks for the respect, but I think buffalo still has a long way to go before I expect them to win every game.

I don't think I have to continue to defend my stance, it's obvious on a weekly basis, that team records don't determine the outcome of games. You're questioning my opinion by using an example of it. Isn't that rather silly?

eh it doesnt matter

when the playoffs come you can sit here watching the bills and talk about how overrated they are

I don't think I have to continue to defend my stance, it's obvious on a weekly basis, that team records don't determine the outcome of games. You're questioning my opinion by using an example of it. Isn't that rather silly?

So you really think the Rams are better than the Redskins and Cowboys? Or the Browns are better than the Giants?

So you really think the Rams are better than the Redskins and Cowboys? Or the Browns are better than the Giants?

Did I say that? I think what I said and have been saying for quite a while now, is wins and loses don't determine the better team. I think the Cowboys have ten times the talent as the Bills, but the Bills have the better record. You seem to forget that the Bills are probably the only team in the league yet to play a divison game, you also see to forget that of the 6 games the Bills have played only one of the six teams has more wins then loses and of course that's the one the Bills lost.

I see who the Bills have played and the way the teams the Bills have played are playing so far this year and Buffalo has been tested just once so far this year. Is that because Buffalo is better then the teams they face? Maybe, but I think teams like the Rams, Raiders, Seahawks, Jags and Chargers are all loaded with issues, it sure as heck doesn't look like the Bills have been tested but once this year.

Shall we ignore those facts and just stand around thinking how awsome the Bills are cause it would make Bill fans happy? No, I don't think so. Be happy your team is 5-1, but there's no guarantee they will make the playoffs and if they do there's no guarantee they'll do anything with it. I think Bill fans are here gloating over a whole bunch of nothing, but it's what they do well, so it isn't unexpected.

I think Bill fans are here gloating over a whole bunch of nothing, but it's what they do well, so it isn't unexpected.

How dare Bills fans be excited about being 5-1 after we've been awful for the last 8 years. We should be ashamed of our play. I guess we could be the Dolphins, right?

Did I say that? I think what I said and have been saying for quite a while now, is wins and loses don't determine the better team. I think the Cowboys have ten times the talent as the Bills, but the Bills have the better record. You seem to forget that the Bills are probably the only team in the league yet to play a divison game, you also see to forget that of the 6 games the Bills have played only one of the six teams has more wins then loses and of course that's the one the Bills lost.

I see who the Bills have played and the way the teams the Bills have played are playing so far this year and Buffalo has been tested just once so far this year. Is that because Buffalo is better then the teams they face? Maybe, but I think teams like the Rams, Raiders, Seahawks, Jags and Chargers are all loaded with issues, it sure as heck doesn't look like the Bills have been tested but once this year.

Shall we ignore those facts and just stand around thinking how awsome the Bills are cause it would make Bill fans happy? No, I don't think so. Be happy your team is 5-1, but there's no guarantee they will make the playoffs and if they do there's no guarantee they'll do anything with it. I think Bill fans are here gloating over a whole bunch of nothing, but it's what they do well, so it isn't unexpected.

Says the guy with the John Beck avi. :rolleyes:

Get over it dude. Tip your hat to the Bills. They are playing good football right now and I dont know why you try and deny that. You cant go 5-1 over a 6 game stretch in this league without playing good football. I dont care who you play.

Now having said that, I of course despise the Bills. In fact, I hate the Bills so much, I wish they had John Beck.:lol: I think we can beat the Bills next week. If we play good football like we did for a couple weeks, we certainly can beat them. I dont think they are the best team in the league or anything, but they are pretty good.

And for you to say the Cowboys are so much more talented is ridiculous. The Cowboys are the most overrated team in the league. They are a bunch of names. Period. They have no defense at all. They have Ware and basically a bunch of scrubs, especially in the secondary. That has been obvious for a while. And even when their QB is healthy, despite his big play ability, he is a turnover machine. That holds them back. Offensively, they are as talented as anyone, but their defense isnt close to championship caliber.

Also, Trent Edwards is a beast and is 1,000 times better than Beck. In fact he is the total opposite. Edwards is one of the best young QBs in the league and has Buffalo in good shape at that position for years to come. Beck is total garbage and the worst QB in the league. Thats exactly why Edwards was the guy I wanted to draft that year. I also, as it is well known, wanted Matt Ryan this year. I wish we could get this right for once. But, we didnt and we left the far superior QB(probably the best in last years draft) to Buffalo for the taking. That was a huge blunder.

Anyways, dude you dont have to like Buffalo at all. In fact its good to hate the Bills. But, come on man. Give it up. How many wins will they rake up before you just admit they have a pretty good team going up there and have been making good draft choices while we keep taking sorry sacks of **** like John Beck?

Says the guy with the John Beck avi. :rolleyes:

Get over it dude. Tip your hat to the Bills. They are playing good football right now and I dont know why you try and deny that. You cant go 5-1 over a 6 game stretch in this league without playing good football. I dont care who you play.

Now having said that, I of course despise the Bills. In fact, I hate the Bills so much, I wish they had John Beck.:lol: I think we can beat the Bills next week. If we play good football like we did for a couple weeks, we certainly can beat them. I dont think they are the best team in the league or anything, but they are pretty good.

And for you to say the Cowboys are so much more talented is ridiculous. The Cowboys are the most overrated team in the league. They are a bunch of names. Period. They have no defense at all. They have Ware and basically a bunch of scrubs, especially in the secondary. That has been obvious for a while. And even when their QB is healthy, despite his big play ability, he is a turnover machine. That holds them back. Offensively, they are as talented as anyone, but their defense isnt close to championship caliber.

Also, Trent Edwards is a beast and is 1,000 times better than Beck. In fact he is the total opposite. Edwards is one of the best young QBs in the league and has Buffalo in good shape at that position for years to come. Beck is total garbage and the worst QB in the league. Thats exactly why Edwards was the guy I wanted to draft that year. I also, as it is well known, wanted Matt Ryan this year. I wish we could get this right for once. But, we didnt and we left the far superior QB(probably the best in last years draft) to Buffalo for the taking. That was a huge blunder.

Anyways, dude you dont have to like Buffalo at all. In fact its good to hate the Bills. But, come on man. Give it up. How many wins will they rake up before you just admit they have a pretty good team going up there and have been making good draft choices while we keep taking sorry sacks of **** like John Beck?
i don't post much here but finally someone from the same team.Post a reply to ftp.thank you go bills

Back
Top Bottom