Buffalo is for Real | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

Even if you blindly hate the bills how can you not have them ranked at least top 5 in the league at this point???

The team plays like a team and we have young talented players at many key positions, offense and defense.

Our QB is on his way to league-wide stardom.

Makes you want to give Lane Kiffin some props...If the Raiders had taken Calvin Johnson 1 and Trent Edwards 2 like he wanted them to they would be in damn good shape right now.

The Bills may be "for real" BUT like I said before, they are not an elite team. They wont win a SuperBowl anytime soon so who really cares???

The AFC East is complete garbage this year.
Wow. That's some serious sour grapes.

I'm a Bills fan and I don't know if they are an elite team yet. I'd like to think so. But I don't go there until at least half the season has been played. It's my 30+ years of being a fan that compel me to think that way.

How do you know whether they are elite or not?

Did I say that? I think what I said and have been saying for quite a while now, is wins and loses don't determine the better team. I think the Cowboys have ten times the talent as the Bills, but the Bills have the better record. You seem to forget that the Bills are probably the only team in the league yet to play a divison game, you also see to forget that of the 6 games the Bills have played only one of the six teams has more wins then loses and of course that's the one the Bills lost.

I see who the Bills have played and the way the teams the Bills have played are playing so far this year and Buffalo has been tested just once so far this year. Is that because Buffalo is better then the teams they face? Maybe, but I think teams like the Rams, Raiders, Seahawks, Jags and Chargers are all loaded with issues, it sure as heck doesn't look like the Bills have been tested but once this year.

Shall we ignore those facts and just stand around thinking how awsome the Bills are cause it would make Bill fans happy? No, I don't think so. Be happy your team is 5-1, but there's no guarantee they will make the playoffs and if they do there's no guarantee they'll do anything with it. I think Bill fans are here gloating over a whole bunch of nothing, but it's what they do well, so it isn't unexpected.

Your so tired of Bills fans, yet you provoke them. You talk about Bills fans in every post.

But when you do talk about the Bills you actually show them too much respect, like we are some dominant team every year, and your impressed if we beat average teams or bad teams.

I do get a kick out of your older posts a few weeks ago claiming the Giants and Cowboys are so good, yet these teams got blown out by BAD teams. Yet you still want to talk about our schedule.

But anyways, 5 wins never got any team anything except a top 10 draft pick so the Bills have to keep wining or it doesn't mean anything, I really don't care if they have 8 more 4th quarter comebacks I just want to see them continue to grow as a team.

so how many games do you think buf can win? I said preseason that they would win 8-9 games, but it looks like they will win more. If they keep going the way they are, they're on pace to do very well. and I don't see many "hiccups" in their schedule, except maybe a few road games in new england and denver.

But anyways, 5 wins never got any team anything except a top 10 draft pick so the Bills have to keep wining or it doesn't mean anything, I really don't care if they have 8 more 4th quarter comebacks I just want to see them continue to grow as a team.

10 wins never got anybody anything but a top 20 pick. Winning playoff games is where it counts. Miami was 10-6 in 03, we had an 1800+ yard RB and didn't make the playoffs. Now you you can think whatever you like but my view of the Bills is what it is based on their history and how TO THIS DATE they have proven nothing.

You come here and act like it's offensive to you and your buddies that I don't respect the Bills, well boo frikin hooo, I really don't give a damn what Bill fans think. I follow this sport religiously and I know a good football team when I see one. The Bills have areas of serious weakness and they have been fortunate to get the teams they've gotten at the times they have this year. Good for them.

As soon as the Bills start playing football like they are a solid team in every aspect of their game, I didn't say GREAT, I said solid, then I'll give them their respect. But the Bills weaknesses are obvious and they've been fortunate to win dispite their weakneses. So don't come here expecting me to love all over the Bills cause that would make you happy, cause it ain't gonna happen. Deal with it and move on. It would seem to me you can't handle it if someone doesn't see things as you do.

Please, please please love our Bills......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you jumping on the bandwagon! You don't have to beg for love for our Bills, they are earning it through solid game play and wins!

Once again it's good to see you rootin for a winner.

Good to see you jumping on the bandwagon! You don't have to beg for love for our Bills, they are earning it through solid game play and wins!

Once again it's good to see you rootin for a winner.

What winner would that be? The Bills who've never won anything that matters? Make sure you stop posting here when the Bills start losing, cause they will start losing. They're simply not a very good team, sure they have 5 wins but NE had 17 wins last year and what did that get them? But you expect everyone here to respect your 5 win team? Whatever.

No, it sounds like a fan who's seen this Bill fans speech for years, a speech that always ends the same eventually. 6 games into the season and the best team the Bills have a win against, is 3-4, but we're all supposed to fall down with fear over the mighty Bill machine? Funny, I don't remember these "GREATNESS" threads when the Bills had their ***'s handed to them by the Cards. At the same time I don't remember anyone starting a thread saying how lousy the Bills were after that loss either, basically Bill fans are the only ones interested in coming here and talking Bills football and only after wins.

You can only win the games you're scheduled to play man.

Though I would still wait to see how Buffalo fares against the AFC East before calling them great, they're still a really good team.

Did I say that? I think what I said and have been saying for quite a while now, is wins and loses don't determine the better team. I think the Cowboys have ten times the talent as the Bills, but the Bills have the better record. You seem to forget that the Bills are probably the only team in the league yet to play a divison game, you also see to forget that of the 6 games the Bills have played only one of the six teams has more wins then loses and of course that's the one the Bills lost.

I see who the Bills have played and the way the teams the Bills have played are playing so far this year and Buffalo has been tested just once so far this year. Is that because Buffalo is better then the teams they face? Maybe, but I think teams like the Rams, Raiders, Seahawks, Jags and Chargers are all loaded with issues, it sure as heck doesn't look like the Bills have been tested but once this year.

Shall we ignore those facts and just stand around thinking how awsome the Bills are cause it would make Bill fans happy? No, I don't think so. Be happy your team is 5-1, but there's no guarantee they will make the playoffs and if they do there's no guarantee they'll do anything with it. I think Bill fans are here gloating over a whole bunch of nothing, but it's what they do well, so it isn't unexpected.

I would think that if Dallas had 10 times more talent that they'd have a better record.

To me that is logical.

As soon as the Bills start playing football like they are a solid team in every aspect of their game, I didn't say GREAT, I said solid, then I'll give them their respect. But the Bills weaknesses are obvious and they've been fortunate to win dispite their weakneses..

Where are these areas of "weakness"?

Because i would argue that they are one of the most balanced teams in the NFL.

We have 2 very solid RB's who can both catch the ball, and who don't fumble.

We have an all world WR in Evans, and some capabale guys behind him.

We have a solid OL

We have a great young QB who doesn't make mistakes.

We have a dominant DL

We have playmaking LB's

We have a deep defensive backfield.

We have amazing return men, and great kickers.

We have a smart head coach.

One area of weakness would be our DE's and our pass rush... but blitzing has helped that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you have no clue what you're watching when you sit down on a Sunday.

We have a solid OL

We have a dominant DL

We have playmaking LB's

One area of weakness would be our DE's and our pass rush... but blitzing has helped that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you have no clue what you're watching when you sit down on a Sunday.

Every team has a weakness. Stop acting like the Bills are invincible man.

Who exactly is the amazing return man? McKelvin with his 24.6 yards per return?

Every team has a weakness. Stop acting like the Bills are invincible man.

Who exactly is the amazing return man? McKelvin with his 24.6 yards per return?

Who said invincible?

I would even venture to say that we haven't got any real superstars on the team outside of Evans.

But we're incredibly balanced.

I just wanted to know where are "serious weakness" is.

McGee, Parrish and McKelvin are probably the best stable of return men in the NFL.

Bills are solid. Like I've said before on this board. The Bills are one good draft ahead of the dolphins.

We have a solid OL

We have a dominant DL

We have playmaking LB's

All the above is a Bill fans opinion!!

The Bills need to be able to run the ball more effectively down the stretch. They miss McGee because their secondary didn't look impressive yesterday. It wouldn't hurt them to get the power running at the Ralph also. Edwards was great but has never been able to stay healthy. As he goes so do the Bills. He simply doesn't look like a guy in his 2nd year.

Back
Top Bottom