3) Bills
4) Fins

What do you think?

To be fair they ranked the DB's

1) Fins
2) Patriots
3) Jets
4) Bills

Overall they said the Jets were the best team in the division.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Buffalo radio ranked the LB's of the AFC East teams this morning,

1) New England
2) Jets
3) Bills
4) Fins

What do you think?

To be fair they ranked the DB's

1) Fins
2) Patriots
3) Jets
4) Bills

Overall they said the Jets were the best team in the division.

treated us fair by rating our DB´s the best ? our DB´s are top 2 in the league, they should be on the top.

and concerning our LB how can we be last here with Thomas and Seau ?

doesn´t matter they will make there presence felt...

Good, I hope ALL the media and opponents diss **** out of our LBs... Good source of inspiration for Zach and Jr.

Re: Re: Buffalo Radio ranks the AFC East LB's

Originally posted by Al13

treated us fair by rating our DB´s the best ? our DB´s are top 2 in the league, they should be on the top.

and concerning our LB how can we be last here with Thomas and Seau ?

doesn´t matter they will make there presence felt...

I didn't say they treated us fair, I just wanted to be fair to them and also point out that they did rank the Fins #1 where they should be so it didn't look like they were just being prejudice towards the Fins.

LB's: I would've put either the Fins or the Bills on top.With the other being second.

Who cares what Buffalo radio says! This year we will settle it on the field. I still think that Griese will end up here as will Knight. Then we simply line it up and kick a**.

Patriots LB's #1???? Was this Radio Crackhouse in Buffalo? It must have been. Rosie Colvin and who? Undersized, Tedy Bruschi? Riding the pine Ted Johnson? Roman Phifer?? Mike Vrabel?? Give me a break.

Buffalo Radio....

they finally got a radio station in Buffalo...talk about progress...
Next up: the drive in movie theater...

Seriously though...
I don't know if I buy the LB ratings...the Jets LBs are majorly suspect and old...NE added Colvin to what? Ted Johnson...puh lease...

I would actually Buffalo's lb near the top...and I think Miami's are much improved.

Originally posted by BSQX4
Who cares what Buffalo radio says! This year we will settle it on the field. I still think that Griese will end up here as will Knight. Then we simply line it up and kick a**.

Could not have said it better
:drinkers:

How could they completely discredit Zach and Junior. I normally don't care what these media outlets say but c'mon already. That's insane, two proven pro-bowl LB's. We're at least 2nd in that category. At least they got us right in DB's.

I missed the rest of the rankings, in reacap they had the Bills at

QB - #1
RB - #2
WR - #1
OL - ???
DL - #4
Coach #4 (DW - #3)
ST - #4 (Pats #1, Fins #2, Jets #3)

Those I'd agree with. Although is Henry really better than Curtis Martin? Martin was injured quite a bit last season. Henry racked up some yards but didn't he fumble like 10 or more times? Ain't nobody better than Ricky.

Quite honestly, I feel it's very difficult to rank the LB's. Really too close too call right now

DB's: Sorry, Miami's secondary isn't the best in the division. I would give that to the Pats, followed by the Fins with the Jets and Bills tied for 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom