Buffalo Radio ranks the AFC East LB's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Radio ranks the AFC East LB's

Originally posted by zevo
R u talkin about The bulldog and kevin sylvester on wgr 550? I heard that this morning to and if u put any stock into what they say u r absolutely kidding yourself! oh by the way they said we have the best qb by far in DRew Bledsoe as well as the best receivers!

yeah how many times did they blurt out peerless price before they realized he was gone.:lol: doh! Bills media and fans are the only ones i know who get away with taking an unproven guy like Josh REed and turning him into a superstar before they do anything! hell mcgahee is already going to be duece mccalister in their minds! :lol: :lol: and drew, well, drew does no wrong. forget that he slipped the second half of the season. doesnt mean anything, cus drew was god, always will be god, and will be god when junior knocks him flat on his ars!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Madison is grossly overrated. Your secondary is Surtain.

Hmmmmm............Bills smoked your secondary twice while the Pats secondary smoked us.

Pats as a whole are better because they are better coached on defense

thats true but madison had an off year and is still better than most in the league bar none. dont tell me your DB's or ty law doesnt get burned. i see it now and again. The patriots didnt make the playoffs either so how can there defense better than ours? we were ranked 3. Ty law has been like madison, dropped off a little since being great. i dont care about comparisons like this cus it has nothing to do with the defense as a whole. every position makes every other position better. If buffalo had a DE that people were scared of, then your DB's would have probowl years. but if not, there just guys who make a play here and there but get burned.

Originally posted by zevo
R u talkin about The bulldog and kevin sylvester on wgr 550? I heard that this morning to and if u put any stock into what they say u r absolutely kidding yourself! oh by the way they said we have the best qb by far in DRew Bledsoe as well as the best receivers!

Yea, I don't put much stock into anything any of the talk show hosts have to say, they are no different then us having a show. I just posted it to see what other peoples opinions were.

I still think they should have a cable channel where an everyday person got to broadcast the game.

I can hear it now.

"What the F#$@$ is he thinking"
"Holy S#$% did you see that catch"
"What an @#$hole he is"
"Well I guess they're S$%^ out of luck"
"How the F#$% could he drop that pass, man he sucks"

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Yea, I don't put much stock into anything any of the talk show hosts have to say, they are no different then us having a show. I just posted it to see what other peoples opinions were.

I still think they should have a cable channel where an everyday person got to broadcast the game.

I can hear it now.

"What the F#$@$ is he thinking"
"Holy S#$% did you see that catch"
"What an @#$hole he is"
"Well I guess they're S$%^ out of luck"
"How the F#$% could he drop that pass, man he sucks"

That would have high ratings. Like Springer .

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah how many times did they blurt out peerless price before they realized he was gone.:lol: doh! Bills media and fans are the only ones i know who get away with taking an unproven guy like Josh REed and turning him into a superstar before they do anything! hell mcgahee is already going to be duece mccalister in their minds! :lol: :lol: and drew, well, drew does no wrong. forget that he slipped the second half of the season. doesnt mean anything, cus drew was god, always will be god, and will be god when junior knocks him flat on his ars!

Hey FF54 How's the foot today?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Madison is grossly overrated. Your secondary is Surtain.

Hmmmmm............Bills smoked your secondary twice while the Pats secondary smoked us.

Pats as a whole are better because they are better coached on defense

you smoked us once because of bad wheather, the other time lucas smoked us

Originally posted by Al13

you smoked us once because of bad wheather, the other time lucas smoked us

Here we go again. In other words we played a team with a bad back up and cannot play in the cold. What does that say about your team?

Originally posted by justafan

Here we go again. In other words we played a team with a bad back up and cannot play in the cold. What does that say about your team?

Cold weather aside, I know you aren't going to argue that Lucas didn't give you that game in Miami, even the Bills players after the game said that Lucas gave them the game.

When a team is GIVEN 5 turnovers(or was it 6, I have tried to erase that game from my memory) and one of them is a direct 7 points, there should be know way that they are still in the position to lose that game in the end.

I will not deny he was the main reason. You do have to realize that he was your back up whom a lot of finfans wanted to start after preseason. They got their wish and now it's an excuse. Injuries are part of the game and if your FO cannot over come that then it reflects on the entire team.

Rob Johnson sucked backing up Brad Johnson but their D made up for that. Seems to me that every other team in the league that lost their qb had a team good enough to keep winning. Eagles, Browns, Bucs....

@ justafan

hey man yo uhave to admit, that the game in buffalo was out of hands because of the wheather, i nthe secaond half all these long prayers that bledsoe threw up there, in a normal game 50% of these passes are picked off, still have to think of that lucky pass to moulds where madison goes for the int and just tips it to moulds, this is not happening in "normal conditions". although i have to admit the coaches messed up the game to with the fumble from lucas at the end of the first half where they should have just went to halftime up by
14-3 ? i don´t know anymore, but let´s just stop all these talks about the past. we have probably another meeting in the cold this year so we see what it brings this time.

Originally posted by justafan
I will not deny he was the main reason. You do have to realize that he was your back up whom a lot of finfans wanted to start after preseason. They got their wish and now it's an excuse. Injuries are part of the game and if your FO cannot over come that then it reflects on the entire team.

Rob Johnson sucked backing up Brad Johnson but their D made up for that. Seems to me that every other team in the league that lost their qb had a team good enough to keep winning. Eagles, Browns, Bucs....

While I agree that injuries are not an excuse, in this one instance they were, you don't expect your backup QB to come in and play one of the worst games ever by a Pro QB.

Other then that I would have no excuse, weather is part of home field advantage.

As far as Rob going in for Brad, I believe that happened against the Steelers and Pittsburgh kicked the Bucs Butts all over the field.

With the depth in the NFL today, not many teams can overcome a long term injury to one of their top starters.

Originally posted by Al13
@ justafan

hey man yo uhave to admit, that the game in buffalo was out of hands because of the wheather, i nthe secaond half all these long prayers that bledsoe threw up there, in a normal game 50% of these passes are picked off, still have to think of that lucky pass to moulds where madison goes for the int and just tips it to moulds, this is not happening in "normal conditions". although i have to admit the coaches messed up the game to with the fumble from lucas at the end of the first half where they should have just went to halftime up by
14-3 ? i don´t know anymore, but let´s just stop all these talks about the past. we have probably another meeting in the cold this year so we see what it brings this time.

The score was 38-21 when the blizzard kicked in. Everything I say is usually in response to someone's post. The main thing is we both missed the playoffs. I think the Bills, Pats and Fins will be fighting it out for the AFCE top spot. The bills were contending up until the 15th week last year.

I think the same will happen. It will be a war and the rest of the league will benefit from our division beating up on each other.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

While I agree that injuries are not an excuse, in this one instance they were, you don't expect your backup QB to come in and play one of the worst games ever by a Pro QB.

Other then that I would have no excuse, weather is part of home field advantage.

As far as Rob going in for Brad, I believe that happened against the Steelers and Pittsburgh kicked the Bucs Butts all over the field.

With the depth in the NFL today, not many teams can overcome a long term injury to one of their top starters.

No one can predict what the future brings. (exept for finfan54 :lol: ) However, the first time we all heard Lucas was going to back up Lucas, we all knew then that you guys had a solid back-up qb. Did any of the finfans complain back then? No. It didn't turn out that way. Deal with it. He was the main reason you lost but your D didn't step up either. Your OL gave up hits against Lucas too. He got sacked for a fumble.

If you see him as an excuse then so be it. I see Lucas as a mistake by your FO.

Back
Top Bottom