Buffalo Radio ranks the AFC East LB's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Radio ranks the AFC East LB's

How is it an excuse? you think because lucas turned the ball over six times that means you smoked us, wasn't that the argument? You said you smoked us I said you didn't yet you come back w/ nothing. Tell me other than the 70 yd pass were they smoked our secondary? can't didn't happen. Asfar as the second game went, well yes the score was 38-21 before the worst of teh snow hit but ten of those points were a result of turnovers again. Yes Mad got beat twice and once Marion. Yes in the second half you get the best of us, there your ego stroked enough yet? Of course your original argument of the pats secondary is better than ours cause you smoked us they smoked you still is the most ridiculous argument to date, so what does it mean that for both games except the fourth qtr, our offense picked apart their defense? guess you want a tie? Law got beat plenty but made alot of plays, same with madison.

Plain and simple our secondary is better, believe what you want.

The front office canot predict that a player will **** his pants in a real game, when everything points to him doing good. he had a great preseason, he played well when coming in for 6 or so games when testverde went down. how could anybody possibly predict that lucas would totaly crumble. I don't think you can really blame anybody for lucas being in there... but that does not change the fact that he is the reason the fins lost a handfull of games.

hey look i aint pickin omn the bills, you guys were improved alot last year, and will be even better this year. You are right it will be a dogfight to the end and is very possible whoever comes out on top may be less than 100% strength heading into the playoffs. upside is the west should do the same where KC and Sd should be better esp KC Oak will compete and Denver will be strong if plummer is for real. so they could come in hurt as well. it will be an interesting year with some real good games in the AFC this year.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
How is it an excuse? you think because lucas turned the ball over six times that means you smoked us, wasn't that the argument? You said you smoked us I said you didn't yet you come back w/ nothing. Tell me other than the 70 yd pass were they smoked our secondary? can't didn't happen. Asfar as the second game went, well yes the score was 38-21 before the worst of teh snow hit but ten of those points were a result of turnovers again. Yes Mad got beat twice and once Marion. Yes in the second half you get the best of us, there your ego stroked enough yet? Of course your original argument of the pats secondary is better than ours cause you smoked us they smoked you still is the most ridiculous argument to date, so what does it mean that for both games except the fourth qtr, our offense picked apart their defense? guess you want a tie? Law got beat plenty but made alot of plays, same with madison.

Plain and simple our secondary is better, believe what you want.

I guess you are talking to Clump. I'll let him answer that.

Originally posted by justafan

No one can predict what the future brings. (exept for finfan54 :lol: ) However, the first time we all heard Lucas was going to back up Lucas, we all knew then that you guys had a solid back-up qb. Did any of the finfans complain back then? No. It didn't turn out that way. Deal with it. He was the main reason you lost but your D didn't step up either. Your OL gave up hits against Lucas too. He got sacked for a fumble.

If you see him as an excuse then so be it. I see Lucas as a mistake by your FO.

How can you say the D didn't do their job, the offense handed you the ball 6 times, one of them spotted you 7 points, and you still were in danger of losing the game. Drew came in on fire and only threw for a few more yards then Lucas(70of those yds were on one play). The defense only gave up 2 FG's the whole 2nd half. That game was Ray and only Ray.

As far as the FO making the mistake, that has no bearing here, Favre threw 5 Int's in the playoffs 2 years ago, Gannon threw 5 picks in the SB. That doesn't mean that the FO made a bad decision, you can never tell to later, now they know along with everybody else they made a bad choice with Ray. But again until the time comes you will never know, it could have just been a bad game.

If the Bills had taken those turnovers and won by 20-30 like they should have then it would be alot easier to say hey maybe they would have won anyway.

Henry ran all over your D. Drew was not a factor but Henry was. That D that was the no. 3 at home. Your D couldn't stop Henry from killing the clock.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Buffalo radio ranked the LB's of the AFC East teams this morning,

1) New England
2) Jets
3) Bills
4) Fins

What do you think?

To be fair they ranked the DB's

1) Fins
2) Patriots
3) Jets
4) Bills

Overall they said the Jets were the best team in the division.

I'm not so sure but where did Billy Db's rank at the end of the year last year?

As for the Lb's who knows, some of these have not played a down together.

Back
Top Bottom