Buffalo's top pick out for the season... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's top pick out for the season...

Justasportsfan said:
Did you see the back-ups of Pitts? They were better than the fins :roflmao:

Actually...the Fins played the Steelers starters...and lost...so you could say that the Steelers starters are better than the Fins. Fact.

Now, talk about self smack moron...we know for sure that Pitts back-ups are better than the JiLLLLs for sure...it was proven...last game of the season IN bafffalo :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Actually...the Fins played the Steelers starters...and lost...so you could say that the Steelers starters are better than the Fins. Fact.

Now, talk about self smack moron...we know for sure that Pitts back-ups are better than the JiLLLLs for sure...it was proven...last game of the season IN bafffalo :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!
you're forgetting something SAl, we swept you. Your team was so horrible that you have to use another team to smack? Why not use your teams performance against us? Yeah you played their starters, we lost to their back-ups but we beat you TWICE. If their back-ups are better than the Jills your team might as well be a HS team.

Thought so.

Justasportsfan said:
you're forgetting something SAl, we swept you. Your team was so horrible that you have to use another team to smack? Why not use your teams performance against us? Yeah you played their starters, we lost to their back-ups but we beat you TWICE. Thought so.

That's the only thing you clowns can hold on to...the season before when we swept you...and finished 10-6...and didn't make the playoffs...I wasn't exactly overjoyed with just sweeping the JiLLLLs...I may have said it once or twice...oh we swept you...that's all. But you...that's all you fing talk about...ya okay you swept us...big deal...you didn't get in the playoffs...you had a great chance at home...against a team the had nothing to play for...your JiLLLLs were playing hot at the time...and you clowns CHOKED!!!

Admit it...the truth hurts!!! Your best comeback is...oh but we swept you. Well it isn't a suprise...fans of a mediocre franchise get their jollies off of pretty mediocre things...just like you Justa...so go on and be happy about sweeping us...didn't mean a damn thing...you CHOKERS!!!

Justasportsfan said:
you're forgetting something SAl, we swept you. Your team was so horrible that you have to use another team to smack? Why not use your teams performance against us? Yeah you played their starters, we lost to their back-ups but we beat you TWICE. If their back-ups are better than the Jills your team might as well be a HS team.

Thought so.

By using this criteria...I could say that the Fins are 1 out of 2 teams that beat the world champs...something that your JiLLLLS have not done in a long time...yes, we beat the Pats...I'd rather say that we beat the Pats than say we beat the lousy JiLLLLs!!!

I guess our High School team beat the World Champs...

Thought So!!!

Admit it...your JiLLLLs CHOKED at Home...with a great opportunity. How the hell could you lose???

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
That's the only thing you clowns can hold on to...the season before when we swept you...and finished 10-6...and didn't make the playoffs...I wasn't exactly overjoyed with just sweeping the JiLLLLs...I may have said it once or twice...oh we swept you...that's all. But you...that's all you fing talk about...ya okay you swept us...big deal...you didn't get in the playoffs...you had a great chance at home...against a team the had nothing to play for...your JiLLLLs were playing hot at the time...and you clowns CHOKED!!!

Admit it...the truth hurts!!! Your best comeback is...oh but we swept you. Well it isn't a suprise...fans of a mediocre franchise get their jollies off of pretty mediocre things...just like you Justa...so go on and be happy about sweeping us...didn't mean a damn thing...you CHOKERS!!!
Don't switch the subject to the year before. You are making fun of our team by losing to Pitts' (2004) back-ups and then when confronted to our beating you twice (2004) you backpedal to 2003?

If you were a Pitts fan then fine. You're a finfan so I am comparing your team to ours. Since you have nothng to say to that in desperation you pull the Piits game.

Sal Lisitano said:
By using this criteria...I could say that the Fins are 1 out of 2 teams that beat the world champs...something that your JiLLLLS have not done in a long time...yes, we beat the Pats...I'd rather say that we beat the Pats than say we beat the lousy JiLLLLs!!!

I guess our High School team beat the World Champs...

Thought So!!!

Admit it...your JiLLLLs CHOKED at Home...with a great opportunity. How the hell could you lose???

Go Fins!!!
See once again, you have to use a different team. :shakeno:

Head to head we swept you. Here's another, you are last place in the division? 4-12. Hellooo! Can't use your own team to smack huh?

Here's a simple question, who's team was better in 04' bils or fins?

Justasportsfan said:
See once again, you have to use a different team. :shakeno:

Head to head we swept you. Here's another, you are last place in the division? 4-12. Hellooo! Can't use your own team to smack huh?

Here's a simple question, who's team was better in 04' bils or fins?

Bills.

Now here is your question...Did the Bills Choke at home? against Pitt...a team that had nothing to play for...

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Thought so.

Sal Lisitano said:
Now here is your question...Did the Bills Choke at home? against Pitt...a team that had nothing to play for...

Go Fins!!!
yeah we choked.There's no denying. It was there for everyone to see. Just like the Pats choked against the fins but in the end, they were the champs and the bills owned your fins in 04 despite of the Pitts loss :D

Sal Lisitano said:
Just like all those excuses you clowns made when you lost at home against the 3rd string players on Pittsburgh...right...at home with the playoffs on the line and you clowns lost. Its funny how fans talk about the Fins melt down late in the season...but you should remember how successful the JiLLLLs are late in the season...especially in January :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!

Dolphin fans talking about late-season dives! :roflmao:

Crisis said:

Well...you should also be familiar with late season dives...especially in January!!!

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Thought so.

yeah we choked.There's no denying. It was there for everyone to see. Just like the Pats choked against the fins but in the end, they were the champs and the bills owned your fins in 04 despite of the Pitts loss :D

you beat us twice...i don't think you owned us. both of the JiLLLLs wins weren't convincing...they won!!!

I'm looking forward to this season...can't wait!!!

Go Fins!!!

Crisis said:
:huh:
So how do YOU really feel about ALL 4 OF those CHOKES in January crissy????
:eek:

Marino1983

Sal Lisitano said:
you beat us twice...i don't think you owned us. both of the JiLLLLs wins weren't convincing...they won!!!

I'm looking forward to this season...can't wait!!!

Go Fins!!!
convincing or not. We owned you last year. :D

Justasportsfan said:
convincing or not. We owned you last year. :D
You barely won two games against an injury plagued team with a mid-season Coach change, and no starting RB. Yep, be real proud. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom