Bye Wanny & Fiedler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Wanny & Fiedler

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Why do you have such a problem with BG. He is better than Jay, and only had 4 games to show it. Three aginst really tough teams. I dont think BG is the answer but i dont understand why everyone hates him and loves Jay. At he very least Jay had 4 yrs to show he is good enough and they are further away from the playoffs each year. AKA they get worse every yeay Jay is under center. BG only had four games and is the son of legendary dolphin QB. Would there be all this hate for Marino's son if he was playing QB for us? I bet he could throw like Lucas and noone would scream like they do about BG.

NOt for nothing but.....Huard???? NO!

I personally think BG could be a solid QB....I just don't think he's worth the money he's going to get. I basically have he and Fiedler on about the same level, with different pluses and minuses. We'll see how the $$$ issue effects this soon.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

If he had so much heart he wouldn;t be watching from the sidelines I can name alot of QB's that have played with the same injuries Fiedler has Farve,Mcnair should I go on Green,Ramsey, McNabb.............

I certainly hope you're not trying draw any comparisons here, cuz all those QBs you mention have something that Fiedler lacks - TALENT! Favre, McNabb, & McNair each crap more talent than Fiedler has. Fiedler could try to play through his injuries, but when it comes right down to it, he just not that good. McNair on one leg is better than Fiedler on two - Favre and McNabb with busted thowing hands are better than Fiedler with a healthy throwing hand. Those QBs are talented enough that even at 50%, they're still top-10 QBs. That's what sets them apart - not heart. Fiedler does have the heart - just not the god-given talent.

I just want to clarify some of the postings I have seen on this board, not just on this thread. I am not supporting JF just want to base my opinion on facts, by using stats. I know its not always the best way but it's tangible evidence.

Some posters feel that BG has played only 5 games playing in his career, while JF has had 4 years. That is not true, BG has been playing for 5 years now. He has 58 games under his belt and his record is 29-29 (this includes an 0-1 PO record).

So maybe those posters are trying to say we need to give BG another 4 years to see what he can do?

Tha's is fine and dandy, I would give him the chance, but with another team. JF has shown more of a leadership than with BG and the team has not responded well with BG. Let's not talk about his salary either.

IMO, JF would need to take a paycut and a backup role with the Fins if he wants to stay here, when (almost said if) the Fins get a better QB in FA. :)

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

I personally would like nothing more than to run in a pool of pig **** and then have Jay Fiedler clean the bottom of my boots with his tongue.....he is horrific and should be pummelled at times for his decisions....I hope Dan cuts him in the next 4 seconds! To me a successfull offseason would be to cut the cancer of this team and that cancer is embodied in Jay Siedler....I want Dan to just sit behind him in meetings and pluck his ENORMOUS EARS ALL DAY! the loser that he is!

Back
Top Bottom