bye week too early?

mdfinsfan44

Rookie
Reaction score
I think the bye week is too early,but with the extra pre-season game it may help.last year was better with it around week 10.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I agree with Schad....with a new coaching staff and new team philosophy, an early bye week will give this team a chance to regroup if they need it.

LOCAL SCUM!

Hammered
Reaction score
With the exception of last year, we always get screwed every year with the early bye.

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
depends on injuries. We don't know who will be healthy and who wont

PHINATIC13

Starter
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
I agree with Schad....with a new coaching staff and new team philosophy, an early bye week will give this team a chance to regroup if they need it.

:yeahthat: Normally I would hate having an early bye week,but Saban will be happy about it coming after week3 IMHO.He will definitly make "some" adjustments.

Lungoystr

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
Not to mention after we get done playing a leg-whipping, dirty playing Broncos the first game, the bye in the 4th week might be needed to get our injured defensive linemen back before going into Buffalo.

Given To Fly

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The bye week it's perfect for me, i'll have the chance to go watch my firs NFL game (SF vs Arizona) without missing a fins game.

If Ricky were to comeback, the early bye will give him an extra week to be in better shape.

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I will feel good with 2-1 going into the byeweek, with one of those wins coming aganist the jets.

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
mdfinsfan44 said:
I think the bye week is too early,but with the extra pre-season game it may help.last year was better with it around week 10.
Saban's practice philosophy is one of getting the fundamentals down with not a lot of contact.

Maybe KB21 or Tigerfan can enlighten us as to how many injuries were sustained during LSU practices, I doubt very many.

Perhaps an early bye will be just what we need considering the new team coming off training camp and a long pre-season.

CanadaPhinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
It all depends on when injuries happen. If guys get banged up early, it will be great to have it so early in the year.

Top Bottom