Byron Jones on GMFB: "Expect big jump from Tua" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Jones on GMFB: "Expect big jump from Tua"

Playing college ball I had a fairly bad injury. I had a severe fracture in my femur and total break of my upper Fibula and lower Tibia (my shin). I was lucky it did not compound. I remember holding up my leg and my foot just dangling straight down.
I spent 6 months in a cast up to my groin.
Tua, had a massive injury. I can attest first hand that we have not even begun to see what he can do. I am really excited to see his full potential this year.

What I love is we are in a position to surround Tua with some great weapons through the draft. Signing Fuller is already a huge improvement in the weapons we had. Parker and Williams back hopefully healthy, add to that the covid sit outs . We should have guys for Tua to throw to unlike last yr.

Last year teams started to zero in on flores scheme. Buffalo and Vegas had us figured out and took advantage of the man coverage. Man only works today if the defense can get to the qb. At the end of last year teams figured out how to slow down the blitz and we got torched several times by leaving our dbs out on islands. Flores needs to adjust because teams will figure it out
Defense wasn’t the big problem last year.....

Did you see the last game? No one finished strong. Lol
That had better be a lesson learned. I want the same from the D and then some. They were B+ last season. I want a A this season and there is no reason why they can't improve.

With three rookies on the o-line , sometimes Grant was our best w/o, a rookie qb coming off major injury, Gaskins as our number 1 rb all with no real off season. Sign me up for 5 wins We won 10. Imagine what Flo and staff should be able to do with this group with a full off season, plus all of the talented rookies we will be drafting. I love that Flo and staff took the extra step to coach the Senior Bowl this yr with so much unknown about this draft class because of covid. I expect a bunch of good players late rounds and ufas are fins

Defense wasn’t the big problem last year.....
It was a no show in the last game.
Meme Dis Gonna B Gud GIF

I am all in on Tua. This regime is too. This draft is going to be for Tua. Watch.

D. Smith, Najee Harris, maybe even Alex Leatherwood

Makes me wonder if

Makes me wonder if Van noy and Lawson were possibly some of the players who allegedly spoke negatively of Tua to the press.

Speak ill of our franchise QB? No problem...... We'll just trade you to Houston. Have fun lol
Salary related.

Back
Top Bottom