Byron Jones praises Noah Igbinoghene | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Jones praises Noah Igbinoghene

One of his weakness in college was he would struggle when he had his back to qb and ball was in the air. It seemed to happen to him in his rookie season several times. He Also peaked in the backfield too much and got beat cause Of that. Hopefully those things improve. He is very athletic.

Gonna be tough to get on the field unless we are training him for the slot but Coleman is likely the best one there. Igbo should get plenty of playing time in the pre season. He needs reps in live action

Well! Fortunately for him there's a guy that's holding out at this position.

Also even if X were here it's not going to be "tough" for him to see the field.

He's a 1st round pick that by all indication has improved this season.

He's going to play!

I liked him coming out, very raw and very young. Clearly he needed time and reps and going into was an impossible proposition for a guy who went to college as a WR, I believe.

I expected big things from him regardless of what press he got but the positive news is a plus.

This kid will play early. Whether he stays on the field is on him. I like his chances.

I mentioned this several times during the pre-draft argument threads, but Devonta Smith said that Iggy was the toughest corner that he faced in his career... and Iggy had JUST started playing CB at that point.

THAT is natural born talent/speed/strength.

Once he has seasoning, he could be REALLY good, and considering the hundreds of posts that have been generated calling him a wasted pick, I would love nothing better... maybe not even Tua in the Pro Bowl.

Gonna be tough to get on the field unless we are training him for the slot but Coleman is likely the best one there. Igbo should get plenty of playing time in the pre season. He needs reps in live action
I agree, unless the X. Howard situation becomes contentious.

I hope the team doesn't trade Howard, but I wouldn't necessarily dismiss that as possibility either.

Back
Top Bottom