C.b.s. Ultimate Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C.b.s. Ultimate Mock

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted. The CBS Ultimate Mock has Allen off the board first, the Patriots trading up with Cleveland and drafting Sam Darnold with pick #4, the Jets getting Baker ( I hate this possibility) but Josh Rosen sliding right to us at #11.

If Rosen drops how will you feel about using #11 on him.

I haven't seen this posted. The CBS Ultimate Mock has Allen off the board first, the Patriots trading up with Cleveland and drafting Sam Darnold with pick #4, the Jets getting Baker ( I hate this possibility) but Josh Rosen sliding right to us at #11.

Without hesitation I take him.

If had to take a QB, Rosen is the only one I'd consider.

As a position, it's just not on my radar.

Rosen would be a dumb pick. He is Tannehill all over again, waste of time, and at this point is no better than Tannehill. Struggled to win in college, completion percentage borderline, struggled to score. In addition has leadership, attitude, concussion red flags.
Id be happy if a division rival got him. That would be a win for us.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of a QB at #11 or higher. And, FWIW, I can't imagine NE moving up to #4. 5 1/2 days.

This is what I saw on the reset CBS mock draft. Not bad in my estimation I would be very happy with this.
ROUND
OVERALL PLAYER NOTES
1 11 Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
2 42 Taven Bryan, DT, Florida
2 60 Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State from PIT
3 73 Traded to Pittsburgh
4 123 Traded to Pittsburgh from CLE/CAR
4 131 Luke Falk, QB, Washington State from PHI/NE
6 209 Darrel Williams, RB, LSU from LAR/KC
7 227 Javon Wims, WR, Georgia from SF
7 229 Sean Welsh, G/C, Iowa
The Dolphins would surely love to land a Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen, but in this mock the top QBs go 1-2-3-4. So they pivot to taking the ultra-athletic Edmunds,

Rosen is the only QB i'd pass on if there at #11, dont like the attitude or injury concerns

If I see another mock with Luke Fslk and Mike White to the Phins I will puke. It’s sickening. As if we do not have enough garbage QBs on roster.

5 days 9 hours and 27 minutes for the start of the draft and I can't wait

This is what I saw on the reset CBS mock draft. Not bad in my estimation I would be very happy with this.
ROUND
OVERALL PLAYER NOTES

1 11 Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
2 42 Taven Bryan, DT, Florida
2 60 Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State from PIT

Sign me up for that right now.

I love the idea of trading into the end of the 2nd round where the talent is still exponentially better than mid 3rd.

It's risky to do it banking on a TE still being available late enough for you to be able to move up. Bryan is one of the players that could make you pass on a TE at 42, Billy Price is another.

My big question mark for Rosen is if there are durability concerns at the college level, is he really going to be able to survive hits from NFL level pass rushers?

Back
Top Bottom