Calvin Pace Signed??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Signed???

10 years, 100 million dollars.

Psyche. Who cares about the money, he is a DOLPHIN and NOT a PAT or JET (as rumored interested).

I would have to think this signals the end for Taylor. I guess it depends on how much money Pace gets, but I can't see him, Taylor and Porter all on the roster.

UNLESS as I have asked, could he kick inside as a 3-4 ILB? Because he definitely has the size, and from what I read, he is a great player against the run as well.

Adam Schefter, who breaks every story. He is FAR better than ESPN.

Still have no confirmation of this. If we add him AND Torbor AND Anderson (as rumored), what an overhaul of the LB group in just 18 hours.

I just read that Calvin Pace just signed a deal with the Fins. I don't know if it is true or not. I can only hope that it is true.
The latest I've been able to find from Rotoworld:
pixel-1.gif
The Dolphins are expected to offer Calvin Pace a deal similar to the one Adalius Thomas and Joey Porter commanded last off-season.
The acquisition of Pace would almost certainly shift the Dolphins into more of a permanent 3-4 defense, as Pace struggled in 4-3 schemes for his first four years in the NFL.
Source: foxsports.com Related: Dolphins

On the bottom line of NFL Network, it just said Pace is visiting Miami, according to Schefter....not signed

UNLESS as I have asked, could he kick inside as a 3-4 ILB? Because he definitely has the size, and from what I read, he is a great player against the run as well.

noone answered my question either. i hope so.

Appears the report says he is merely visiting.

Please, people, BE CAREFUL HOW YOU READ.

noone answered my question either. i hope so.

he is more suited for the outside spot..he is a great rusher had 6 sacks this yr converted from the de spot..i think if u sign him then imho JT would be odd man out...thats just me thou

Back
Top Bottom