Calvin Pace Signed??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Signed???

I'll be surprised if we land Pace today. Ecstatic, but surprised.

if we sign pace then we r set and ready for the draft..maybe sign a cb or safety like will demps and maybe volek and we would be set!

Except for a franchise QB. Smells like Matt Ryan to me. All these signings on the front 7 dosent make it seem likely Long is the pick. Definately seems the two DT's are out of the mix. We could still use some ILB's, another WR(Meshawn maybe), drafted TE?, definately a couple more guys on the OL, once we get a vet QB to make it two on the roster(McCown?/Beck) we will just need one more to fill the depth chart. MATT RYAN!!!!!!!!

was just wondering if he could play inside with crowder. if not, JT would be gone for sure. that's all.

I dont think JT is gone. If I had to guess he would be put in the middle next to Crowder with JT and JP on the outsides.

That was my question. I read he can play the run real well as well, and if he moves inside, this makes a ton of sense.

Except for a franchise QB. Smells like Matt Ryan to me. All these signings on the front 7 dosent make it seem likely Long is the pick. Definately seems the two DT's are out of the mix. We could still use some ILB's, another WR(Meshawn maybe), drafted TE?, definately a couple more guys on the OL, once we get a vet QB to make it two on the roster(McCown?/Beck) we will just need one more to fill the depth chart. MATT RYAN!!!!!!!!

I agree with you here. I want Long with our first, but with all these signings, it looks more and more like Ryan is more of a probability than Long

I guess it's a problem we'll deal with if and when we sign him. As for now, it doesn't seem like a lock he comes here. He's looking for a big deal and probably wants to at least see where other teams stand before committing. If it doesn't get done in the next few hours, I would expect him to make another visit or 2.

I think we have a trade set up behind the doors to move out of the top pick. There has many MULTIPLE reports from the combine from other GM's and analysts that no body has any clue what the Dolphins are doing. They have not tipped the hand or given any hint at any player or personnel change. I expect a big trade out of the first pick as I stated earlier.

I am really interested what the 'Boys are going to do because we could possibly have a trade set up with them. They have yet to iron out a contract with Barber.

I will always contend, no matter what happens now until draft day, that Long, Long, and Ryan will be the guys we look at at #1.

Now that being said, I think it is more likely that we make a blockbuster deal with Dallas and get their 2#1's.

There is one thing creeping into my mind now that Zach is in Dallas....JT follows him and we get Dallas's second rounder and fifth rounder, and Mr. Carpenter...a man can dream a little right?

I will always contend, no matter what happens now until draft day, that Long, Long, and Ryan will be the guys we look at at #1.

Now that being said, I think it is more likely that we make a blockbuster deal with Dallas and get their 2#1's.

There is one thing creeping into my mind now that Zach is in Dallas....JT follows him and we get Dallas's second rounder and fifth rounder, and Mr. Carpenter...a man can dream a little right?

hey man you know what they say, " impossible is nothing".

I'm still hoping for Chris Long, but with the amount of front seven acquisitions today that is looking less likely. The pick looks to be Jake Long.

was just wondering if he could play inside with crowder. if not, JT would be gone for sure. that's all.
If we sign him, that still hasn't been confirmed.

I don't think that he'll be moved inside, I think Porter is the candidate if we bring Pace in. I think this all leads up to JT being dealt closer to the draft. We would potentially have Pace and Long on the outside and Porter and Crowder on the inside.

WVdolphan said:

bender2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom