Calvin Pace Update | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Update

A couple of days agao Pace was walking on water on this board, now he is a 1 year wonder? Who knows, he may not pan out, but maybe he will, i am just happy we are being aggressive!:woot:

I posted earlier Mangenius is on the hot-seat for last years "crap the bed" season. He's mortgaging the teams future to try and put together a contender now. Let em blow there cap all to hell.

who do we look at now??

I think they should just keep taylor, porter , torbor and crowder , maybe draft a guy and worry about OLINE. Need a lot there still i think. we should sing jake long and not chris. We need a SOLID LT to hopefully protect beck and not that other *** clown we just got. I hope parcells is smart enough to be open to a real QB competition and not just name a guy cuz he has had more starts. Beck could be the real deal and they are just wasting his development by not giving him a chance. I really liked what i saw in that last game from him. Extremely accurate he is. Even in those picks he threw against NY>

:hi5:

Now I think you can bet Chrs Long is the pick and I am so happy that will happen

Wow he was overated anyway. Playing for the Cardinals against weak competition. I did not want him anyway. We are better off just drafting our own player.

Thank God we didn't over pay. LOL the jets cap is screwed!! They are nuts to pay him that much. This will come back to bite them.

22 million for pace....

wow. lets see, thats just over 3 million per sack he got last year.

Let them have him. Thats a ridiculous contract. Assuming JT comes back, we won't need him anyhow. Not to mention the draft is coming. I'm starting to get worried about our division. The Bills get Stroud and Mitchell, the Jests get Jenkins, Faneca, and Pace, and the Pats are re-signing Moss. I have a feeling that next season will be another rough one for the Fins.

Well my first thought is that we're rebuilding.. my second thought is that we didn't sign all the 'name guys'.. or the top free agent players. And you know what, thats ok. There are guys on the Dolphins, Jets, Bills, and Pats, whom we never heard of that are going to make plays. Yea, I don't mind signing any player for the right price. And every player has the right to go after his money. We've still got a pretty good player in JT who is more than a one year wonder. This says to me he stays. Or perhaps we get Long through the draft. Congrats to the Jets, I hope he worth every penny. But let's not cry over spilled milk. We have a pretty darn good DE on our team. You win some you lose some. we've done pretty good this weekend.

Alright... NEXT!

So we are going to knock the Jets for signing a guy that we were going to spend plenty on. So if we had signed him to a slightly lower contract we would be geniuses but the Jets are being stupid OKay then.

I for one am glad we didn't get him for that kind of money. He was a good player last year but in no way is he worth that kind of cash. The Jets are desperate for some talent as we are but the are way over spending for players in FA. It looks like Dan Snyder is running the jets as of late.

In the 15mil range he what he should have gotten. But good for him in getting as much as he could get, there is another sucker born everyday. I'm just glad we have a real FO these days. Because we used to be the suckers.

WOW
I liked the guy and was looking for him to be a fish
I guess the money and possible position change really got mattered to the guy.
42 mil with a 20 mil SB

the Jets are reaching.

So we are going to knock the Jets for signing a guy that we were going to spend plenty on. So if we had signed him to a slightly lower contract we would be geniuses but the Jets are being stupid OKay then.

EXACTLY! THIS IS A DOLPHISN FORUM FULL OF HOMERS AND SORE LOSERS!

Its a guy WE WANTED and were WILLING TO PAY just b/c we got outbid 2 mill or what not it doesnt make us look ne better. We were willing to give lets say 20 mill he got 22 and we are smart they are stuipd? o plz. get real. We wanted him really badly and we didnt give it up take in the pain it sucks im sad i really wanted him and thats that.

now we have to deal with Faneca, Jenkins AND pace. good to know. while they haev to worry about a 33 yr old Ferg Crowder (lmaoo) and a complete left side WE DONT HAVE on our line.

See ya Pace..... Should of taken the fins offer, cause your not going anywhere.

I think the Dolphins just gained by staying on the sideline here. 22 million guaranteed is ridiculous. Go after Clark Haggans and if not we got some interesting prospects in the draft. Chris Long, Bruce Davis, Kehl, etc

agreed. The friggin jets! :lol::lol:

The new Washington Redskins.

Back
Top Bottom