Camp Reports to Come Later This Afternoon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Reports to Come Later This Afternoon

Let's stop with the excuses already. If you want to go to the games, fine. If you don't, that's fine too. Just don't play the "it's too hot excuse card".

Re: AFTERNOON SESSION

thanks Muck great report - sounds like the D is primed and ready to go. :biggrin:

P.S.

'dog - chill out this thread is rated PG-13

clear.gif

I wouldn't mind going to a Dolphins game, even if it is 90 degrees. Bring some cold drinks and you will be fine. Miami has perfect weather for fans to sit in during playoff time.

The whole point is, that if you feel that way, fine. No big deal. If it's too hot for anyone, oh well. Stay home, no problem. I just don't like when people use that as an excuse as why they don't go to the games.

A lot of times, those same people who say it's "too hot to go to the games", are the same people who say that there is "just so much to do in So. Fla.", like the beach, and the ocean. :lol

I feel I must apologize

Sorry 'bout that scotgif, didn't mean to go off, it was a crazy day. I know what you're talkin about as far as going to the game. No hard feelins'....:cool:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Yeah, those monster 3 inch waves in South Beach are just amazing. :rolleyes:

Uhm, Ice, that's not what's amazing to me about So. Beach. It's like a freakin international women's playground down here bro!

Re: I feel I must apologize

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Sorry 'bout that scotgif, didn't mean to go off, it was a crazy day. I know what you're talkin about as far as going to the game. No hard feelins'....:cool:

No problema bro!.

Much Thanks

I just want to thank the Orlando reporting crowd (CK, Muck etc.) for a job well done. You guys did a great job of making us feel like we were there. Which, when there is nothing on TV but baseball (go on strike already!), is a great feeling.

It was great meeting more fans from FinHeaven. You guys were FUN!! I thought the day was great, even though the traffic was nuts, the day was hot, but when it comes to football, you will NEVER hear me complain. I felt honored to be able to go and hang with some cool dudes. :D I have froze my ass off at a Colts playoff game 2 seasons back. I have stood through a torrental downpour at a Bucs game 2 season back. I have had my jersey melt to my skin at a 100+ degree Raiders game last season. I don't smoke and I don't drink at games, so I don't care about the rules or the outrageous prices. I will drive over 400 miles roundtrip in the same day if need be, I will spend $20 to park, $5 for a sausage sub and stand in line for 20 minutes to use the ladies room. It's all for my love of football and my dedication to the Miami Dolphins. :D

I am going to the Dolphins / Lions season opener in Miami on 9/8 with Scubaman13 and 3 of his friends from Detroit. I will post pictures. :)

Actually Jaydog I've spent the last three years in Washington DC and the DC/MD area during the summer gets every bit as hot AND humid as florida...if not more. I should know, I was born and raised near fort myers.

Michelle, time to change your sig!! It's BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

Back
Top Bottom