Camp Reports to Come Later This Afternoon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Reports to Come Later This Afternoon

A Pleasure

to meet you yesterday Michelle. Its always nice to see fellow finfan sporting a #13 jersey. A quick shoutout to CK, my son loved your Hank Hill impersonations.:)

My daddy says ''Butane is a bastard gas''.[Bobby Hill].

It's coming.......September 1st.......exclusively on FinHeaven.......the unveiling of ........ ;)

If it's not this:eek:
I'll be doing this:cry:
but if it is this:eek:
then I'll dream about this
clear.gif

then I'll do this
smoker-1.gif

please understand that i am this:jk:
so when we meet, you won't do this
clear.gif

because I'm really this:cooldude:
you know what....maybe I should just do this
ignore-1.gif

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Dude, you live in Maryland! What the hell are you talkin about? Come down here and cook for a few hours and we'll see if you can handle it. I'm sure it's WAY humid hot up in Maryland.:rolleyes:

But you don't understand..I'm from Ft. Laud..I went every Dolphin practice and game that I could go to..After College, My career took me to different places, now finally here..But if I move back home I'd defintely be out were Muck, CK and other s worth..I'm a true Fan who wants to see my team..I've followed the Dolphins no matter where I'm at... The last time the Phins played here..I was there..Once I was in Kansas and the Phins played the Chiefs..I was there and it was colder than hell..I'm from FL..and it's cold up here to me...But if Miami comes here I would be there.

Originally posted by inFINSible

If it's not this:eek:
I'll be doing this:cry:
but if it is this:eek:
then I'll dream about this
clear.gif

then I'll do this
smoker-1.gif

please understand that i am this:jk:
so when we meet, you won't do this
clear.gif

because I'm really this:cooldude:
you know what....maybe I should just do this
ignore-1.gif

Quit playing with the smilies, inFINS. :lol:

Opps went back and read some more of your posts Dog..I'm cool..I understand..just like CK said it's extrememly hot here..believe me it's almost like FL without the breeze from the ocean..Man I miss that..I was there last year and Boy has S. Beach change :-)/ My mother's still there. so I have to visit every so often.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for the heat challenged. S. Florida's hot, humid, and nasty but I just got done spending a day in Palm Springs golfing with a tee time of 12:30 in the afternoon. At that time the temperature was 108 with about 90% humidity (Palm Springs is extremely humid due to the exorbitant amount of golf courses and water fountains.) The temp peaked at 110 that day; it was like golfing in Hell!:hitself:

I followed the Palm Springs excursion with a weekend in Las Vegas where the temps topped out at 114! Anyone who tells you that the desert isn't that bad because "it's a dry heat" is full of crap and needs to be knocked out! It was like being in an oven every time you stepped outside!

So for all of you who use the excuse of heat for not going to 'Fins games: BITE ME!!! :biggrin:

Ok so maybe next time I won't drink beer at 7am and see what happens. It probably won't seem as hot anyways. Fightin a hangover at 9 am is no way to enjoy a football game. What the hell, I'll give it another shot, sober and more than 3 hours of sleep.

As far as Expo 88's 'bite me' line, anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose. oink, oink.:evil:

Sorry i didnt post on saturday but this was a VERY busy weekend for me.

Well, I for one had a great time and the scrimmage. The view wasn't the best but being that I've been waiting for months to see practice I'm NOT complaining.

I had a GREAT time meeting up with some TRUE fans that were all very friendly and very knowledgeable dolphin fans. I video taped the Saturday morning scrimmage and as mentioned the view wasn't the best but overall it came out pretty good. The audio on the tape was like having 4 play by play people, it was great. The best part of the video was when I finally looked up to see a bills fan sitting about 5 seats down, you can hear me say "FLUTIE??" Poor guy thought we were ragging on him or something.LOL

Muck, ckparrot Michelle and den, it was a pleasure meeting you all. Den, tell you son thanks for letting us act like kids for about an hour keeping up with him at the NFL experience; it sure was a relaxing day. I can't believe some of the bitching in this thread as far as the heat and smoking situation. I've been to games in buffalo when it was 0 and I've been to games in Miami when it was in the high 90's. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... It's FLORIDA, what the hell did you expect???? Didn’t seem that hot once we starting talking football and getting to know each other.

Muck and ckparrot, nice posts on Saturdays practice.......

Anyways, bring on the real season, I'm ready.

Originally posted by FreakInClearH2o
I can't believe some of the bitching in this thread as far as the heat and smoking situation. I've been to games in buffalo when it was 0 and I've been to games in Miami when it was in the high 90's. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... It's FLORIDA, what the hell did you expect???? .
Whatever man, you obviously stopped reading before my last post before yours. I know that **** I quoted from you was directed at me.

I read your post; you were hung-over and didn't get much sleep, who cares!

Don't take it personal Jay, it was hot and you couldn't take it....No biggie. If you don't want people to laugh at you for crying about the heat, I would suggest you not make the comment, just my opinion.

Look back at the thread, everyone was happy to be able to watch some football and hang out with people from the message boards. Well, maybe not all.

You bitched about the heat in like 3 posts yet no one is allowed to comment about it???pleaseeeeeee

NFL EXPERIENCE

First off Freak I want to thank you for driving Jarrod and myself back to the car after we were done. That bus/shuttle deal really sucked.

Freak, you kick a nice field goal.
CK, you displayed soft hands in the receiving drill.
Jarrod , did a nice job on the read and reconition.
Myself,well I thought I didn't do to bad keeping up with the youngsters in the obstacle coarse. Yes I did cheat a little thru the cones but I paid for it in the end running full speed across the finish line.
As you saw my knee ate the turf as I slamed into that chain link fence. Yall saw that bloody cherry turf burn on my right knee.
But hey I CRUSHED THOSE KIDS TIME!! I RULE!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom