Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie?

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
I'm really hoping Carrie (Lockout2) wasn't banned from this site especially seeing everything this ladies been through. She had confided to me being really worried about this poster Beemerdaddy going to some extreme lengths to do just that because he's frustrated she helped expose his unfaithful ways to her friend who was with him.

Is that what happened?

I have to say I'd be pretty dissapointed if it is.
This girl has been through a ton and being a member of this site helped her through quite a bit of it.

my advice? delete what you said and PM an admin. JMO of course. For the record, I have no clue either way.

"Carrie" was the alter ego of Jen, the wife of a member at FH who hoped to use her new persona to catch her hubby by creating a new (fake) personality and propositioning him via PM.

That member contacted us about his concern and we started an investigation. Long story short, I was able to win her confidence and asked her for confirmation of her identity. She sent a horribly faked driver license and a BS story.

I was a detective for 8 of the 12 years that I was in law enforcement. I can say without reservation that she sucked at telling lies.

my advice? delete what you said and PM an admin. JMO of course. For the record, I have no clue either way.

Thanks hon. I appreciate your advice but I think that the board needs to know the truth. :bighug:

"Carrie" was the alter ego of Jen, the wife of a member at FH who hoped to use her new persona to catch her hubby by creating a new (fake) personality and propositioning him via PM.

That member contacted us about his concern and we started an investigation. Long story short, I was able to win her confidence and asked her for confirmation of her identity. She sent a horribly faked driver license and a BS story.

I was a detective for 8 of the 12 years that I was in law enforcement. I can say without reservation that she sucked at telling lies.

lol, you go Celt. I knew i never talked to her for a reason.

I was a detective for 8 or the 12 years that I was in law enforcement. I can say without reservation that she sucked at telling lies.

I had just deleted this and only originally posted it because it was in the Premium section. I thought at this level we could pretty much discuss anything having to do with the site, especially considering an issue such as this.

Back to the story at hand......

Are you telling us that everything about this story was a complete lie.

There was no horrifying accident, hospital stay, etc.
Didn't we send a gift which we all pay palled money for.
Where was this gift sent and to who if this was all a lie.
I was told that Finheaven members had visited her in the hospital.
How can that be explained?

This is a lot to take in..... and hard to believe.

Dammit I am so out of the loop on this stuff. When did this happen?

Was wondering why I hadnt seen her on skype.

I had just deleted this and only originally posted it because it was in the Premium section. I thought at this level we could pretty much discuss anything having to do with the site, especially considering an issue such as this.

Back to the story at hand......

Are you telling us that everything about this story was a complete lie.

There was no horrifying accident, hospital stay, etc.
Didn't we send a gift which we all pay palled money for.
Where was this gift sent and to who if this was all a lie.
I was told that Finheaven members had visited her in the hospital.
How can that be explained?

This is a lot to take in..... and hard to believe
My thoughts exactly! I know I sent in a nice donation considering I didnt even know the girl. If she is injured and it was just trying to catch someone cheating thats ok but if the whole thing was a farce....Ughhhhh Id rather have given a nice dinner to a homeless dude or donated the $30 I sent to some other charitable cause. :(

The entire story was a lie. Any Finheaven members who said they visited her in the hospital was lying.

The evidence?

1) Her hubby, ICDolfans and "Carrie" all had the same IP despite the 'fact' that Carrie often posted from Calif
2) She sent me this Driver license picture as 'evidence' that she was not Jen (Icdolfans)
clear.gif

If you have a Florida license, take it out and do a match of the differences between her fake (which she admitted was fake) and yours.

My thoughts exactly! I know I sent in a nice donation considering I didnt even know the girl. If she is injured and it was just trying to catch someone cheating thats ok but if the whole thing was a farce....Ughhhhh Id rather have given a nice dinner to a homeless dude or donated the $30 I sent to some other charitable cause. :(

If this is true It will shock me and lessen what little faith I have in humankind down to almost zero.

I felt pretty bad for her, spent a lot of time conversing and exchanged pretty deep stuff about lost loved ones I generally tell no one simply to help her relate to her problems and loved ones she had supposedly lost as well.

The girl went pretty deep into things to not be real.

There's a slimy rat one way or the other though and it's going to tick me off either way.

It was all castles in the air.The FH members who allegedly visited her were made up too.

I am not a cop but things didnt add up such as the IP addresses so I was one of the unbelievers.

Dont feel bad if you fell for her elaborate scheme.A lot of people did ,several on the staff too .

There is more concrete evidence of her lies but I made a gentlemen's promise to her to not share that info with anyone if she opened up. Despite her lies and manipulations, I am a man of my word.

If this is true It will shock me and lessen what little faith I have in humankind down to almost zero.

I felt pretty bad for her, spent a lot of time conversing and exchanged pretty deep stuff about lost loved ones I generally tell no one simply to help her relate to her problems and loved ones she had supposedly lost as well.

The girl went pretty deep into things to not be real.

There's a slimy rat one way or the other though and it's going to tick me off either way.

Bro, I don't mean to toot my horn but I was and still am a good investigator. She is a fake.

There is more concrete evidence of her lies but I made a gentlemen's promise to her to not share that info with anyone if she opened up. Despite her lies and manipulations, I am a man of my word.

So by these comments I'm seeing that she came out and admitted everything to you.

Jesus, just when I think I can't lose any more faith in human kind, there's always someone who will surprise you.

I've told this girls story to I don't know how many people.

Back
Top Bottom