Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie?

So by these comments I'm seeing that she came out and admitted everything to you.

Jesus, just when I think I can't lose any more faith in human kind, there's always someone who will surprise you.

I've told this girls story to I don't know how many people.

As I said earlier, I won't reveal what transpired beyond what I have already said because I honor my promises even to a liar. I did get her permission to send the supporting evidence to Muck so you are welcome to verify my findings with him if you have any doubts.

And this is why we have love for you guys. At least you exposed this garbage before it went on any further. Thanks Mal/Muck/whoever else exposed her.

As I said earlier, I won't reveal what transpired beyond what I have already said because I honor my promises even to a liar. I did get her permission to send the supporting evidence to Muck so you are welcome to verify my findings with him if you have any doubts.

I'm not trying to paint you as a liar in this.

I take your word.
I was just trying to make sure this wasn't all a hatched plan from the BeemerDaddy poster to get her banned out of revenge.

I had no idea at all what I was just about to find out that's all.

I'm really floored by this..... unbelievably so.
Such a tangled, in depth, and sick story to unleash on people that had nothing to do with the guy she was trying to catch in a lie.

You had your heart in the right place brother as did all of those who sent her flowers and sympathies .
Thanks bro. Id probably do it again too...once a sucker always a sucker I guess. Or maybe Im just sympathetic to people who are supposedly going through stuff in their personal lives.

Whatever, bunk like this really burns me on the inside though cause I hate liars...Good thing I own a punching bag or else there'd be another hole in my wall right now to spackle up lol. :(

I take your word.
I was just trying to make sure this wasn't all a hatched plan from the BeemerDaddy poster to get her banned out of revenge.

Such a tangled, in depth, and sick story to unleash on people that had nothing to do with the guy she was trying to catch in a lie.

I know bro but you were hosed as were we. She is a fake and her hubby is the only one here telling the truth.

Join the shocked club. I'm out the check I sent to MNFINFAN for "flowers" I don't know how much he's out?

I do better with telling if someone is lying if I look them in the face. Concocting a story of an accident to get sympathy from folks is pretty weird even in my business. It does happen but the pathology is ......................... Counseling is definately called for!

I take your word.

I'm also one of the staff who was completely fooled by this person. I talked to them in depth in the chat room as well as through PM's here and at celtkin.com. I was just floored when I found out yesterday it was all an elaborate hoax. This person is not right and I hope to heck they get the counseling they need and, as another staff member said, also hope that children are not involved in this mix.

Shocker!! But didn't we all send the money to Finheaven?. I have no way of checking where the money went since I have a new paypal account.

Makes you appreciate all the good folks here who are looking out for us and making sure we don't get duped again.

Thanks. :)

WTF, that is ****ing low down.

Well I want to let everyone know and I was meaning to post it, Carrie 'said' she didn't want the FLowers and I was to send them to a Children's charity. So I sent the money I received to the charity I did my Homeless sleep out for "The Bridge for Runaway Youth". So I appreciate you all sending in the dosh and it did go to a better end than a fake cyber chick.

Now who was the pics in her profiles as she has a crap load of her in her Facebook and MySpace account, and who is this Jen, was it her friend on FH, and if they were one and the same how was she able to log on both at the same time in chat?

If she is fake, I for one am not shocked. Samphin and I both agreed in NJ that those pics were way to good for a 36 year old. But I am not shocked, because I have seen this happen before, and in that instance I'd say people were even more invested then us here at FH have been.

Back
Top Bottom