Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie?

If she is fake, I for one am not shocked. Samphin and I both agreed in NJ that those pics were way to good for a 36 year old. But I am not shocked, because I have seen this happen before, and in that instance I'd say people were even more invested then us here at FH have been.

Nah, I think my wife is a bigger babe and she is an old wench at 37! She looked good but not unusual for 36. Stitches you have to remember you are so young that 36 looks ancient to you lol.

If she is fake, I for one am not shocked. Samphin and I both agreed in NJ that those pics were way to good for a 36 year old. But I am not shocked, because I have seen this happen before, and in that instance I'd say people were even more invested then us here at FH have been.

You trying to say people over 36 can't look good boy!!!!

That's it, I'm taking a stand for over 36 year-olds all over the world, your out of the Will.

She went to great lengths to keep this going. And she continues to try and keep it going via MySpace, etc. But there's no doubt about it. 100 percent.

We have a massive amount of evidence. The (awful) fake license is the cherry on top. She also had a story as to why she gave us a fake ID (after Det. Celtkin tore apart what god awful fake it was :lol:).

Yep - she contacted me yesterday through myspace, asking, quite innocently (or trying to appear innocent, why she was in trouble with DN. Is the occupation a farce as well? Is she not an attorney?

She is not an attorney.

She stays home all day on the internet.

OMG. I am shocked. Just that someone would go through all this just to try to catch a spouse cheating?!

The poor girl has some serious self confidence issues.

Yep - she contacted me yesterday through myspace, asking, quite innocently (or trying to appear innocent, why she was in trouble with DN. Is the occupation a farce as well? Is she not an attorney?

If you read her PMs, it is very apparent that she is not an attorney. She regularly spells "really" as "rele"

Yeah - I thought she was being cutesy Mal, spelling it like that.

Wow, just wow...

I might add that I have two seperate email accounts. One for Jen (ICDOLHINS-Whom confided in me that she and her hubby were having problems) and one for Carrie.

I am SERIOUSLY shocked, but some of it starts to make sense.

When she was supposedly in the hospital (The first time) it was her friend Jen that was doing all the posting via Carrie's laptop....

Also, the entire story of her parents being filthy rich and deceased was right out of a Dean Koontz book. Why would they still own a ranch outside of Santa Barbara?

I have to say, it is strange that she was able to log onto PHINCHAT with 2 identities at the sametime though? Perhaps there is another character involved? but not the Carrie that was portrayed

And for Pete, there are MANY ladies over 36 that really dont start blosseming until they reach....ohhhh around 35-40. You will see my friend..you will see

Looks like I personally owe you one more Mal for helping bring this very Groce shinanigan to and end...and has been mentioned, I think MUCH counseling is needed for the perpetrator

I have to say, it is strange that she was able to log onto PHINCHAT with 2 identities at the sametime though? Perhaps there is another character involved? but not the Carrie that was portrayed

It's definitely possible.

Admittedly I'm not in Phinchat much. Busy with other things usually. But when I did go in, I knew for a fact she was lying about some things.

There's a lot of factors involved. Things weren't right from Day 1. Basically I....like a lot of people....wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. I just figured she was lonely and/or sought attention. So she did things to make herself seem interesting.

My missus said it was a con from day one. I told her not to be horrible and the poor girl was nearly dead. I was kind of sceptical about it when she started posting again real soon (just after someone had supposedly visited her in hospital). I don't think i'll bother telling my wife this has happened :refuse:

My missus said it was a con from day one. I told her not to be horrible and the poor girl was nearly dead. I was kind of sceptical about it when she started posting again real soon (just after someone had supposedly visited her in hospital). I don't think i'll bother telling my wife this has happened :refuse:

Uhhhh...yeah ditto that....:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom