Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie?

Is she fat?

I think you can answer that for yourself

here is her profile picture from her real Myspace site.

clear.gif

Actually I would say she had more than two of them.Besides Carrie and Jen there was another personality which was a young 18 yr old male who was very helpful to her in the hospital and she would send me PMs asking me to make sigs for him and to give him special consideration.

Unfortunately that persona was lost in the period of time that we were down.Thats why I thought we were dealing with a multiple personality disorder because there was a male persona involved too.

I have to admit I am not expert on the subject so I submit that opinion to the professionals.

Actually I would say she had more than two of them.Besides Carrie and Jen there was another personality which was a young 18 yr old male who was very helpful to her in the hospital and she would send me PMs asking me to make sigs for him and to give him special consideration.

Unfortunately that persona was lost in the period of time that we were down.Thats why I thought we were dealing with a multiple personality disorder because there was a male persona involved too.

I have to admit I am not expert on the subject so I submit that opinion to the professionals.

My god that guy was fake too???????????? WOw either schizho or a well thought out plan, holy crap!

This started at 7.5 on my weird-stuff-o-meter and was going up. This little tidbit just pegged the meter at the top!

The big reason why I don't think she has DID is because of being on line as two or more people at once. When someone has DID, usually the personalities do not interact with each other. Sometimes they are aware of the other personalities, even "seeing" what happens to them, but they typically do not interact with each other. It really is like multiple people in one body with different people taking control of that body at different times. Anyone who is really interested in the subject, I recommend you read the book Sybil. Great stuff and a true account of DID.

More and more that I think about it, I want to revise my original diagnosis from Borderline Personality Disorder to Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I think you can answer that for yourself

here is her profile picture from her real Myspace site.

clear.gif

She big woman
She made a bad boy otta meeee.

Fat bottom girls
You make this rockin world go round.:winkwink:

The big reason why I don't think she has DID is because of being on line as two or more people at once. When someone has DID, usually the personalities do not interact with each other. Sometimes they are aware of the other personalities, even "seeing" what happens to them, but they typically do not interact with each other. It really is like multiple people in one body with different people taking control of that body at different times. Anyone who is really interested in the subject, I recommend you read the book Sybil. Great stuff and a true account of DID.

More and more that I think about it, I want to revise my original diagnosis from Borderline Personality Disorder to Antisocial Personality Disorder.
I doubt if she's Antisocial FFF. What she did was pretty antisocial, sure, but I think you were right the first time with Borderline.

And for those not in the field, "antisocial" doesn't mean "the guy at the party in the corner all by himself." It means someone who has an utter disregard for the rights of others. The shy guy is asocial. The career criminals among us are the antisocials. One moves away from society, the other against it.

One of the criteria for Borderline PD is "frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment." This was probably one such "frantic effort" for her, only this time at our expense.

I doubt if she's Antisocial FFF. What she did was pretty antisocial, sure, but I think you were right the first time with Borderline.

And for those not in the field, "antisocial" doesn't mean "the guy at the party in the corner all by himself." It means someone who has an utter disregard for the rights of others. The shy guy is asocial. The career criminals among us are the antisocials.

Who are you calling a career criminal huh??? I happen to be extremely social and consider it my hobby not my career.

Back
Top Bottom