Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie?

Back when I was doing my clinical training as a chaplain before going into parish ministry I was making rounds with my supervisor and a couple other seminarians. We entered a room and the gal was all over the place, talking gibberish, responding to hallucinations, the whole enchilada. After walking out of the room the supervising chaplain asked my eager young female co-worker what her observations were. She launched into a thourough diagnosis. He turned to me and asked if I agreed. A little out of my element I stammered, "She just seemed nuts to me!" My colleagues were aghast and the supervisor stared at me for a few moments and then broke up hysterically. I did very well in the course and still do some light duty grief and trauma work. But listening to this story reminds me of that hallway! She's nuts!

Back when I was doing my clinical training as a chaplain before going into parish ministry I was making rounds with my supervisor and a couple other seminarians. We entered a room and the gal was all over the place, talking gibberish, responding to hallucinations, the whole enchilada. After walking out of the room the supervising chaplain asked my eager young female co-worker what her observations were. She launched into a thourough diagnosis. He turned to me and asked if I agreed. A little out of my element I stammered, "She just seemed nuts to me!" My colleagues were aghast and the supervisor stared at me for a few moments and then broke up hysterically. I did very well in the course and still do some light duty grief and trauma work. But listening to this story reminds me of that hallway! She's nuts!
Right now I'm working (temporarily thank God) in a prison, and our most common parlance for the inmates that fit is "JPN," or "Just Plain Nuts." :wink:

:sidelol:

:lol: Caught me off guard.

What's prawns code word for?:err:

haha. My tailgate specialty. Doesn't matter what the group plans for food, I always bring them ;)

On a side note, I'm glad Celt overruled my advice at the beginning of the thread. I'm an empathetic person, for real, but much of this thread has had me :bye: and LMFAO.

Ho.

Ly.

Crap!

I missed all of this - ALL of it.

I do remember thinking that this chick was on the fast track after just having come onto the scene, but only in my peripheral vision, so to speak.

I just figured she was dating an Admin or something.

:sidelol:

I'm still stunned. This is the first I heard of it, in this thread.
Which admind did you think she was dating? My guess was Muck! :hi5:

Actually I would say she had more than two of them.Besides Carrie and Jen there was another personality which was a young 18 yr old male who was very helpful to her in the hospital and she would send me PMs asking me to make sigs for him and to give him special consideration.

Unfortunately that persona was lost in the period of time that we were down.Thats why I thought we were dealing with a multiple personality disorder because there was a male persona involved too.

I have to admit I am not expert on the subject so I submit that opinion to the professionals.

Actually that persona just changed his/her/it's.... whatever! It changed it's name to Dollarz and that persona is still active I think.

Actually that persona just changed his/her/it's.... whatever! It changed it's name to Dollarz and that persona is still active I think.

Thats interesting.

Dollarz and "Carrie" chatted QUITE often in phinchat.....in fact, there was talk of him visiting her I think after the "Horse kicked her"...Samphin would have the inside on that I believe:up:

Talking about some of these make believe scenarios like they really happened is akin to reading "Skin Walkers"...if anybody hasnt read Tony Hillerman, I suggest doing so-Strongly

Thats interesting.

Dollarz and "Carrie" chatted QUITE often in phinchat.....in fact, there was talk of him visiting her I think after the "Horse kicked her"...Samphin would have the inside on that I believe:up:

Talking about some of these make believe scenarios like they really happened is akin to reading "Skin Walkers"...if anybody hasnt read Tony Hillerman, I suggest doing so-Strongly

Yup I remember she was bringin him out there to SB as a thank you lol. He was the kid that who helped her in the Hospital who was from the site. On an aside I do remember her talking about the IP and trying to get an IP from FTL or SB or something, I remember asking her why she would need to do it, but then I was not thinking it was a scam so I didn't put much stock into it being a weird thing. I also remember lurking on PhinChat when Ken and Jen and Carrie were talking about Jen going out there and Carrie not being commital. Amazing to think it was all one person!

Tony Hillerman rocks, his books are awesome, I have read pretty much every one and Skin Walker is a good one. I would always buy one for a flight to read, not too bulky for carry on but great reads.

Yup I remember she was bringin him out there to SB as a thank you lol. He was the kid that who helped her in the Hospital who was from the site. On an aside I do remember her talking about the IP and trying to get an IP from FTL or SB or something, I remember asking her why she would need to do it, but then I was not thinking it was a scam so I didn't put much stock into it being a weird thing. I also remember lurking on PhinChat when Ken and Jen and Carrie were talking about Jen going out there and Carrie not being commital. Amazing to think it was all one person!

Tony Hillerman rocks, his books are awesome, I have read pretty much every one and Skin Walker is a good one. I would always buy one for a flight to read, not too bulky for carry on but great reads.

Interesting. Here's a tidbit for you then Paul.

Before ventureing into my carpentary career which has blossomed into an engineering career, I went to school at UNM for Anthropology. I spent some cold cold weeks camping out in the 4 corners area trying to unearth some of the mysteries Mister Hillerman wrote about. I found that I didnt have the patience or correct mind-set not to mention the serious lack of bling involved with that career to pursuit it much after 2 years of college..but those nights on the plataues and Mesa's will forever live within me...and reading Hillerman is always a real treat

Back
Top Bottom