Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone tell me what happened to Carrie?

i wondered about that. Dollarz was mighty close to that situation and i haven't heard anything from that account lately.

that's because he got himself banned when she told him she was out. :lol:

Little tool tried to intimate that he'd been intimate with her recently. :sidelol:

that's because he got himself banned when she told him she was out. :lol:

Little tool tried to intimate that he'd been intimate with her recently. :sidelol:

So was he Carrie? Or just some poor dope that got hooked into her story and pretended of have seen her to make himself feel important?

what I need to see is a list of alias.. I can't keep up. So ICdolphins was the perp? and she's married to beemerdaddy and carrie was a manfestation with dollarz and some other cyberdude as fake friends ? I feel sorry for brother Beemer.. wow.

So was he Carrie? Or just some poor dope that got hooked into her story and pretended of have seen her to make himself feel important?

I could be wrong, but I think Dollarz was 100% fooled, probably thought he had a chance ;), and lied to "protect" her.

I agree with Joe. I don't believe he is any one of the triad but was an victim. When he PM'd me the first time, I was preparing a PM in return in which I invited him to PM me more politely in the future or face banning. Before I could send it, he sent me a second PM that sealed his fate.

I agree with Joe. I don't believe he is any one of the triad but was an victim. When he PM'd me the first time, I was preparing a PM in return in which I invited him to PM me more politely in the future or face banning. Before I could send it, he sent me a second PM that sealed his fate.

not sure if i should laugh at him or really feel sorry. i wonder if, now that all is revealed, he is sorry for the PM's sent to you. :unsure:

Now wait a minute. How the hell did the Chinese mafia get involved in this? I am SOOOO confused.

what I need to see is a list of alias.. I can't keep up. So ICdolphins was the perp? and she's married to beemerdaddy and carrie was a manfestation with dollarz and some other cyberdude as fake friends ? I feel sorry for brother Beemer.. wow.

:lol:

Yes a list would be helpful.

Dollarz may have been another person. If Celt and Finswin are vouching for that then they must have found a different IP that his posts were coming from.

Marty, I've thought quite a bit about what this Beemer guy has to deal with here.
I certainly hope he's either sleeping under a seperate roof at this point or at the least sleeping with a steel jock attached to himself at night.

Yeah.I wasnt directly involved and I was gone for a month during that period so I tend to believe Mal that Dollarz was a victim of the web that she spun.

Now wait a minute. How the hell did the Chinese mafia get involved in this? I am SOOOO confused.

:lol:

It's the sequel to Big Trouble in Little China

Big Trouble in Little Carrie Town.......

th_thbigtrouble4-1.jpg

Here you see the Triad of Jen, Carrie and Dollarz ready to post their mystifying stories throughout Finheaven land.

th_BigTrouble3-1.jpg

Only to have Celtkin (pictured above) the all powerful lord of Finheaven Ban them in the midst of their evil multiple personality induced plot.

I have another question. Carrie did indeed pose as Doll-Phin or whatever we called it (Wish that would come back BTW)...Were all those pics stolen, or were they actually of Jen?

I have another question. Carrie did indeed pose as Doll-Phin or whatever we called it (Wish that would come back BTW)...Were all those pics stolen, or were they actually of Jen?

That's a good question bro.

She certainly had access to a lot of pics of this other girl to use for her secret online identity. Don't know why anyone would actually let her post her pics all over the place as part of some crazy fake identity plot.

Back
Top Bottom