Can dolphins compete for playoff spot? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can dolphins compete for playoff spot?

jbond said:
I understand. We (wife and I) made a bunch of great friends the couple of years we lived there....and 80% were phins fans. If anything changes as the time gets closer (I'll be checking ebay for tickets as usual) I'll get in touch so we can meet up. Until then....cheers...

Well, I'd probably have definite tix for ya if you'd commit for good. But, I understand if the wife says otherwise.

I got tix on the 45, yes, the 45 yardline, and if you and your wife said you want to go, I'd consider you on Oct. 30th in the dome.

Just let me know.

We can if two things happen. #1 aslong as the injury bug(knock on wood) does not hit us and #2 if the O-Line improves and can give Gus or AJ time to throw we can surely compete.

Lets put it this way, we'll definately be better than 4-12!!! The way I see it now is that we are a 9-7/8-8 team only because of the new coaching staff. I think we'll drop some games early because of the fact that everything is new. We have the talent to be a playoff team, but the inexperience of the players in Saban's system will show. If it gels right away, then we'll be a playoff team. However, I do think it will take a full season for everyone to get on the same page.

CrunchTime said:
I rhink we are a better tram than we showed last year.Having said that there are a lot of adjustments to be made and its too much to expect playoffs in this first year especially because of the tough division we play in.

Well put I second that.

Back
Top Bottom