Can Fins Surprise the NFL?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Fins Surprise the NFL??

New England went 5-11 the year before the refs handed them their first superbowl gift.

ANYTHING is possible

we could if we stay healthy and the line gets better under houck

Saban2005 said:
All that is true, but a first year coach with a team? I find it unlikely the fins will have a good season in sabans first season. I wish everyone would calm down, my expectations is to top 4 wins :) I expect to do better every year, by the 3rd year I expect to be competing for the super bowl.

I dissagree with your first year coach theory, but agree that we are still a few pieces away from where Saban wants us....The key IMHO is if the OL comes together...I think the D will be fine, even tho there will be some adjusting to Saban's D. The skill players (RBs, WRs and TEs) are adequate to very good...Pending the 3rd WR position...But the OL will drive our success or lack of success...I love what Saban has done...He's concentrating more on the guys we have than bringing in a whole new lineup...

Dbergan said:
Take a break on the AJ bashing...please. The dude was throw to the wolves mid season only after the loser who was the coach finally quit.

Lets give the guy a full season to show that he can mature and lead the team..or not. After one season we will know enough to make a reasonable call. Those who are bashing him right now either dont know football or are just closet Wanny huggers.... :roflmao:

OK..that was uncalled for....... :escape:

Why do people who discuss facts, get called AJ bashers??

Orlandophinfan said:
You better hope Gus is not the QB

???? Why would someone say that? Do you know of a June first cut that could bring us someone better, or are you saying Brock is the answer??

ch19079 said:
can.............. yes

will............... no

How the hell do you know? We have every bit a good a shot as your Bills, if not a better one.

...and don't tell me about AJ Feeley, because so far he's done more than JP Losman has.

Back
Top Bottom