Can Ford Really Make Carroo Expendable… Or Is It Just Hype? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Ford Really Make Carroo Expendable… Or Is It Just Hype?

Ford is a really good player, the injury was unfortunate. He should make it as the 6th WR. You know Gase will keep 6

With the new kickoff rules emphasizing the faster special teams guys, that 6th WR better be good at special teams.

The room is crowded, but the odds are we will have some injuries hit, so will see where we are at cut time.

If by luck they all stay healthy then we might have tough decision or two, assuming they all play there best in camp and pre season.

The room is crowded, but the odds are we will have some injuries hit, so will see where we are at cut time.

If by luck they all stay healthy then we might have tough decision or two, assuming they all play there best in camp and pre season.
You know what's funny. I remember thinking when we cut Matt Hazel we only did it cuz we were stacked. Did anything ever happen with Hazel? Doubtful

You know what's funny. I remember thinking when we cut Matt Hazel we only did it cuz we were stacked. Did anything ever happen with Hazel? Doubtful

Yup, I think a lot has to do with being consistent or more consistent, we see flashes in a limited window of players here and there and get hopeful but the coaches see alot more and have way more that goes into the final evaluations.

1 catch for 4 yards in 4 games on the Colts...

Every time I read the Title of this thread I see Ford making Camaro expendable . I guess I’m a car guy.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.

Especially when we see someone like Grant come in and command more playing time because he wowed in the limited snaps he was given.
Grant has 13 catches in 2 seasons and Caroo has 10, but I don't disagree that Grant should get more targets.

Is there actually hype for the 6th receiver roster spot though? Or just bored Dolphins fans?

Back
Top Bottom