Can It Be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can It Be?

I Don't mean to be a negative Nelly but we have no business thinking of the playoffs. Looking at the top tier teams performance and comparing them, well I just don't see how we can stay close in score in the first half. Being a fan since 1970, I have thrown my hands up this year and surrender. I have become comfortably numb to the reality that we are in need of a massive rebuild. I am not saying that we throw Gase out and start over. I think we have proven that does not work as we have been consistently poor at the best a mediocre team for some time. I like RT as a person, as an athlete and as a sportsman. You have to ask yourself if you want to build your franchise around one of our current QB's. I think most would say no. If that is the case, we need to find our future QB which is something we have not done since sometime. Just a thought.
Finally someone with some brains. Thanks for backing me up. I don't know why I am being attack? I have been a diehard loyal fan for many many years. Showing up when many others do not. And besides, I am owed something if I pay for it. A Good quality product (paying a Good Quality Price). I do not know what world you are living in. You keep up liking mediocre at best. Not I.... I can still support and complain but not be happy with the product.

Nah I remember years when we utterly incompetent with everything we did

So you’re 54 years old going on 24? Seriously this is spoken like a true millennial and is a huge problem across the board with Dolphin’ fans. The horrible product you speak of is purely meant for entertainment, only. Yet you make it sound as if you are owed something more. Sorry to break it to you but you were never promised anything and no one twisted your arm to root for this team or to spend one single cent on them. Absolutely unbelievable that a 5-5 team can have “fans” like this.

What a dick for expecting something worthwhile after paying thousands of dollars for a product, amirite?

What a dick for expecting something worthwhile after paying thousands of dollars for a product, amirite?
I know really BobDole. How dare me... Crazy of me.. (actually it is after all these years of 100's of thousands of $$$$ shame on me) My wife ain't to happy either for being such a loyal devoted fan.... :(

I am owed something if I pay for it. A Good quality product (paying a Good Quality Price). I do not know what world you are living in.
I’m living in a world where I can’t ask for a refund to an awful movie after taking the whole family to the theaters. A world where I can’t get my money back after buying a hyped up video game that turned out to be terrible. A world where I can’t get reimbursed for a bad album from an artist I’ve supported since the beginning...

You get the point?

1-15 team wasn’t nealy as boring as these teams the last 2 years. These definitely could be the 2 most boring Dolphin teams ever.

You’re always extra in your opinions. Lol, when Jakeem and Albert were striking down the field towards crazy TD’s I suppose it was boring then too?

I’m living in a world where I can’t ask for a refund to an awful movie after taking the whole family to the theaters. A world where I can’t get my money back after buying a hyped up video game that turned out to be terrible. A world where I can’t get reimbursed for a bad album from an artist I’ve supported since the beginning...

You get the point?
I was not asking for my hundreds of Thousands of $$ back but I do expect them to put a decent product on the field. 1yr, 2yrs, 3yrs, 4yrs maybe 5yrs maybe but come one. Just sayin.... I will continue being a fin fan as I have been for over 45yrs. with 3 season tickets for every season since then but, I have a also have the right to complain if they are not doing their job and giving us a good product....

You get the point?

Don't be upset about paying for stuff that sucks. Got it.

I'll even take it a bit further. Don't spend a dime on anything that could make it back to Ross because that's the only way he'll care to make his **** product any better. Good talk.

I guess you were in a coma during the 1-15 season
The 2007 team lost more than half its games by 1 score and a handful of those by a FG. It could be argued that that team was more competitive than this one. This team get blown out easily on just about all of its losses and the wins do not come easy. Thank god for missed FGs by other teams otherwise this is a 3 win team

You’re always extra in your opinions. Lol, when Jakeem and Albert were striking down the field towards crazy TD’s I suppose it was boring then too?

The New England game at home last year was a fantastic game day and a lot of fun. Arguably the best game day I ever been apart of. One great game or a few plays during the season doesn’t make that consensus invalid. These teams have been boring for two straight years.

Right now we are 5-5 when most exoected us to be .500 or worse before the season started. Our 1-15 season looks bad on paper but we were supposed to end up with 4 wins max that year.

When you put things in perspective and leverage between expectations and reality the worst is sometimes not the worst.

I remember it differently... this past offseason, like most others, the majority of this forum had us as 10-6 or 11-5. I remember betting someone that we would win less then 10 games, he was that sure of himself. I don't even remember who it was, I don't care about that $20, I almost feel bad people have such high expectations every season.

The season we went 1-15 most people had us 6 to 9 wins... yeah, there were A LOT of people who had us at 9-7 on this forum. The people on this forum are incredibly unreasonable year in and year out. You guys just love the pain.

I feel your pain brother. Have grown comfortably numb as well, just grinding out another wasted season without much hope for the future.

I remember it differently... this past offseason, like most others, the majority of this forum had us as 10-6 or 11-5. I remember betting someone that we would win less then 10 games, he was that sure of himself. I don't even remember who it was, I don't care about that $20, I almost feel bad people have such high expectations every season.

The season we went 1-15 most people had us 6 to 9 wins... yeah, there were A LOT of people who had us at 9-7 on this forum. The people on this forum are incredibly unreasonable year in and year out. You guys just love the pain.
You are going by the forum. Great. Most outside sources put us at 2, 3 and 4 wins. I think the high was 6 wins.

I feel your pain brother. Have grown comfortably numb as well, just grinding out another wasted season without much hope for the future.
I just don't get that I come on here and vent how upset and pissed I am with this franchise and the direction they are going and I get people coming at me with "I'm a troll" how dare you, find another team. Are people just so blind they can't see past the aqua & orange? Don't get me wrong, I love my fins as much if not more than the next guy. I have invested in a ton of money and I have enjoyed SOME OF IT but most of it has been not so worth it over the 45 yrs. as a season ticket holder. I hope everyone has a nice evening. Be kind to yourself and others....

Back
Top Bottom