Can It Be? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can It Be?

I just don't get that I come on here and vent how upset and pissed I am with this franchise and the direction they are going and I get people coming at me with "I'm a troll" how dare you, find another team.
Nobody in this thread has said those things to you.

Nobody in this thread has said those things to you.
You are correct not on this thread but, someone who goes by the name "phins_4_ever"
32546.jpg
in a different thread decided he needed to call me this concerning this same topic. I am just to old to be called and calling others names... That's all. just wasn't necessary...

I think I am just finally at my wits end and frustrated. Maybe this is not the Worst Ever but with all the injuries and poor play and coaching (defense Matt Burke) must go. I had to vent. And this forum looks as good as any. LOL. Sorry guys.

Season tickets since 1973. You don't need to apologize to anyone. If anyone has the right to complain, it's you.

Renew your tickets brother. 45 year streak is too important to let go because of Matt Burke. You can outlast him.

I just don't get that I come on here and vent how upset and pissed I am with this franchise and the direction they are going and I get people coming at me with "I'm a troll" how dare you, find another team. Are people just so blind they can't see past the aqua & orange? Don't get me wrong, I love my fins as much if not more than the next guy. I have invested in a ton of money and I have enjoyed SOME OF IT but most of it has been not so worth it over the 45 yrs. as a season ticket holder. I hope everyone has a nice evening. Be kind to yourself and others....
Our family has been season ticket holders since 1969. It was great going to the games with my father. It was a great father and son bonding experience. We loved the Marino years (I am 54) and would not think of leaving the game as it was never out of reach. But, after years of insanity, I do not go to the games (I still have my tickets but sell them). Insanity is doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different results. The Dolphins record speaks for itself. I put my money where my mouth is, I gave up going to the games. Like any other addict, I went through withdrawal symptoms and even today you can find me catching a peak of the game. But today, I can change channels and put down the remote. I realized I had a problem when my kids would avoid me at game times. They knew better than I.

I just don't get that I come on here and vent how upset and pissed I am with this franchise and the direction they are going and I get people coming at me with "I'm a troll" how dare you, find another team. Are people just so blind they can't see past the aqua & orange? Don't get me wrong, I love my fins as much if not more than the next guy. I have invested in a ton of money and I have enjoyed SOME OF IT but most of it has been not so worth it over the 45 yrs. as a season ticket holder. I hope everyone has a nice evening. Be kind to yourself and others....

growing up as a kid, going to the orange bowl, Shula, Marino, those are all great memories and the reasons I became a fan.

But it has been a long road of suffering ever since those days. Maybe some of these that perceive this "negativity", they just haven't had to endure as much losing as the rest of us.

The worst Dolphin team ever? I have season tickets and been going to almost every home game since 1973. This is the worst across the board team, coaches, front office and owner EVER.... I should be entitled to a full refund for wasting my money on a HORRIBLE Product. This might be the last year I continue re-ordered which will be hard since I have tried to hang in there for all these years. I just can't take this much longer.... I am at a loss for words.....

Great! The only way we're going to get rid of Ross is DON'T buy the product.

And don't support it.

growing up as a kid, going to the orange bowl, Shula, Marino, those are all great memories and the reasons I became a fan.

But it has been a long road of suffering ever since those days. Maybe some of these that perceive this "negativity", they just haven't had to endure as much losing as the rest of us.
Chuck, I have those same great memories with my father and grandfather I will always cherish. Then created new ones with my children and now grandchildren. It is just year after year of the same old same old. Very predictable mediocre at best. I just hate to give up my season tickets and the tradition of going to the games of a team that I have supported and loved over 45yrs.

Season tickets since 1973. You don't need to apologize to anyone. If anyone has the right to complain, it's you.

Renew your tickets brother. 45 year streak is too important to let go because of Matt Burke. You can outlast him.
Thanks brother. I appreciate your kind words and words of encouragement.

Great! The only way we're going to get rid of Ross is DON'T buy the product.

And don't support it.
BigNasty, you have a point. If everyone would do this I would support and join in on the protest...

1-15 team wasn’t nealy as boring as these teams the last 2 years. These definitely could be the 2 most boring Dolphin teams ever.

Watching this team try to cross the 50 yard line is just dreadful

The team was at full strength at the end of 2002 and they couldn’t even beat one of two non-playoff teams to clinch a playoff berth. No way that team was going to win it all against playoff competition.

They monkey stomped the Raiders right before that game (score was closer than the game actually was)...if Fiedler's thumb doesn't get broken, there's a good chance that we make it into a 1st round bye scenario...not to mention that Chambers being hurt during that swoon and Orande Gadsden being hurt also did nothing to help our chances.

I will agree though...I don't know if the D could have handled it. For all of its accolades, it was incredibly overrated and wilted during crunch time of important games.

The worst Dolphin team ever? I have season tickets and been going to almost every home game since 1973. This is the worst across the board team, coaches, front office and owner EVER.... I should be entitled to a full refund for wasting my money on a HORRIBLE Product. This might be the last year I continue re-ordered which will be hard since I have tried to hang in there for all these years. I just can't take this much longer.... I am at a loss for words.....

You deserve an award for hanging on this long.:hclap:

Just please dont do the :shame: thing. It's for the Jets fans.

This is not the worst team we've ever had but it is one of the most frustrating ones to watch

Well put. While I still hold out some hope of some positive happenings moving forward, after our good start it has been mostly pain being a dolphins fan. And as usual there is just barely enough success to keep you hooked. I've said it before, but dolphins fandom is feeling more and more like a bad drug habit.

Back
Top Bottom