Can It Be? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can It Be?

Not as bad as that one year under Cam Cameron, but a pretty putrid team. I don't see one thing Miami does well. Injuries are a huge factor, though.

You deserve an award for hanging on this long.:hclap:

Just please dont do the :shame: thing. It's for the Jets fans.
Bless you Phindog, I truly love my fins. But, eventually even I after all these years have to question why I continue to pay a fortune and my time for average at best football. I have a grandson who plays pee wee football that can be more exciting than watching the Dolphins sometimes. "Be kind to yourself and each other"...

I Don't mean to be a negative Nelly but we have no business thinking of the playoffs. Looking at the top tier teams performance and comparing them, well I just don't see how we can stay close in score in the first half. Being a fan since 1970, I have thrown my hands up this year and surrender. I have become comfortably numb to the reality that we are in need of a massive rebuild. I am not saying that we throw Gase out and start over. I think we have proven that does not work as we have been consistently poor at the best a mediocre team for some time. I like RT as a person, as an athlete and as a sportsman. You have to ask yourself if you want to build your franchise around one of our current QB's. I think most would say no. If that is the case, we need to find our future QB which is something we have not done since sometime. Just a thought.

I am comparing how Miami looked, before Tannehill went down. Do we have more injuries now then when Tannehill got hurt, sure, but considering the Defense is starting to pick it up a bit, and Tannehill is used to trying to succeed with less talent then we have now, I do believe If Tannehill comes back we have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom