Can this organization | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can this organization

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
EVER have any stability for a five year period? Is that too much to ask for
we lived through bully gate, coaching changes repeatedly every three years, losing first rounders for tampering, etc etc now Fangio

Really, we need to get it together. Look at Baltimore, they are highly successful and they have not it from the top down.

Last edited:
we lived through bully gate, coaching changes repeatedly every three years, losing first rounders for tampering, etc etc now Fangio

There's one constant, Grier

And Ross!
Ross is the main problem. He refuses to clean house completely. And, every new Head Coach under Ross has been someone with little to no experience as an actual Coordinator running their side of the ball and calling plays. I assume Ross thinks he's going to find the next "genius", but all he's doing is keeping the team mired in mediocrity.

Ross is the main problem. He refuses to clean house completely. And, every new Head Coach under Ross has been someone with little to no experience as an actual Coordinator running their side of the ball and calling plays. I assume Ross thinks he's going to find the next "genius", but all he's doing is keeping the team mired in mediocrity.
Agreed!

Really, we need to get it together. Look at Baltimore, they are highly successful and they have not it from the top down.
Baltimore has all very new OC's and DC's. They have turnover as well, but the core tri-fecta is the same. It's about finding that first. Biscotti is a great owner as well.

He is...and it rolls downhill. I'm not convinced Grier knows how to spot the right type of player that would contribute to the type of identity we'd need to re-establish this team as a factor year-in year-out, and Ross doesn't have what it takes to demand it. You see it EVERY draft, and in numerous FA signings. I would be shocked and amazed if we end up a real Lombardi threat while he owns this team.

As long as Grier is here, no. We won't. After saying that, as long as Ross is here we might never get that type of thing... good Lord that's depressing!!

Back
Top Bottom