Can this organization | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can this organization

This is what happens when you don't do a true house cleaning when it's needed and you ****ing stupidly only fire one person or the other... **** this organization is stupid as ****. Ross is so ****ing dumb with his Dumbo ass ****ing ears... you ever see that **** try to do the waddle?? He even ****s that up. **** I can't stand him

It seems Holland and Ramsey hate fangs. Maybe it’s not as big a loss as it seems. I thought the defense looked good fwiw

EVER have any stability for a five year period? Is that too much to ask for
we lived through bully gate, coaching changes repeatedly every three years, losing first rounders for tampering, etc etc now Fangio

Really, we need to get it together. Look at Baltimore, they are highly successful and they have not it from the top down.
They just fired their DC and OC last year but yeah, their scouting, drafting is top notch.

That's why you keep a good young head coach who's on an upward trajectory.

He's going to make mistakes; he's going to learn; he's going to get better.

Patience grasshopper....

There's one constant, Grier
Bingo. We talk about Grier and players all the time but what about assistants? Our coaches don’t stay - then go on to go to championship games and SBs see Z Taylor and Dan Campbell. Lou Anumaruno etc. We cannot keep people here for more than 1 or 2 years - is that the norm around the league?

Bingo. We talk about Grier and players all the time but what about assistants? Our coaches don’t stay - then go on to go to championship games and SBs see Z Taylor and Dan Campbell. Lou Anumaruno etc. We cannot keep people here for more than 1 or 2 years - is that the norm around the league?
I’m good with 1970s-80s Dolphin stuff. I didn’t know Lou A was here. How did we fumble him away? Players speak highly of him in Bengal land.

I’m good with 1970s-80s Dolphin stuff. I didn’t know Lou A was here. How did we fumble him away? Players speak highly of him in Bengal land.
We had him as DB coach under Philbin. When Campbell became interim, he fired whoever we had and promoted Lou to DC. Then we lose him to Cincy when Gase came in

Lou was Miami's DB coach in 2012 and was named Interim DC in 2015 when Philbin, Lazor, and Coyle were fired and Campell was the Interim HC with Zac Taylor as the Interim OC. He remained the DB Coach under Gase for a while, then held the same position in 2018 with the Giants, and in 2019 became the Bengals DC under HC Zac Taylor.

Lou was Miami's DB coach in 2012 and was named Interim DC in 2015 when Philbin, Lazor, and Coyle were fired and Campell was the Interim HC with Zac Taylor as the Interim OC. He remained the DB Coach under Gase for a while, then held the same position in 2018 with the Giants, and in 2019 became the Bengals DC under HC Zac Taylor.
Thanks. There was a period where I wasn’t following football as closely. I missed some of those (bleak sounding) years that you mention

If you look around the league pretty much no team lasts for more than a few years. If you go to a Superbowl you get a bit of time, but even teams like Philly are already going through coaching changes after just a year. I could say more, but I've been drinking so I'll stay quiet. Lol

Interesting fact about Steve Ross. In 1999 he made an unsuccessful bid to buy the N Y Jets. A few years later he bought the dolphins for $1.1 billion from Wayne H. The team is now worth $ 5.7 billion. I think he is just a business man who’s main interest is making money.

The man is a New Yorker through and through.

I give him props for not being stingy....but even then there's a salary cap in this league... this isn't like baseball where they can spend and spend...

He needs to wake up and realize he's kinda old 😂 and can't live forever no matter how much money he has...if he doesn't right this ship soon he'll be a goner with a team that might’ve gone up in price since he bought it (like real estate investing yay!), but hasn't done absolutely anything with him as an owner....like nothing...not even a playoff win in a WC game...
His tombstone would read....'real estate business guy who turned the Miami Dolphins into the Buccaneers of the 80s' which is to say everyone knew back then the bucs sucked or were mediocre and no one really cared about them or took them seriously...the Creamsicle unis didn't help and in like fashion neither does the whale Ross gave us.

Sooooo....Yeahhhh 😂 😂...

Back
Top Bottom