Can we cross Miami off the moving to LA rumor list? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we cross Miami off the moving to LA rumor list?

They would never move a franchise out of a city like Miami to much history

they allowed a team to leave Cleveland who had a much richer history than Miami so never say never. I don't think it will ever happen but you never know anymore. I hope Buf stays in orchard Park too.

A few things I thought of when reading this this morning

1. I agree the fins are never moving.
2. Jeff Fisher and I in terms of this site is well chronicled. Fisher picked the Rams for various reasons, but supposedly he did not want to go through a franchise moving again like he went through in Houston. Oops.
3. Don't forget that two teams can play in one market as big as LA. However, Miami will never be one.
4. I could see Miami moving to another county in beautiful south fla. like Palm Beach County.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

On Rams owner buying 60acres of land in LA, Goodell says Kroenke informed them of it, no plans of stadium development he is aware of

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

Regarding Stan Kroenke purchase of land in LA, says he purchases land all over the country and the world.

They would never move a franchise out of a city like Miami to much history

oh please. The Browns had a much more storied history (20 years more). If the tax dollars flow in the right city owners move teams. Only chance we would have is to sue for the name and get another team 3 years down the road.

they allowed a team to leave Cleveland who had a much richer history than Miami so never say never. I don't think it will ever happen but you never know anymore. I hope Buf stays in orchard Park too.

Buffalo could be in real danger once Wilson dies.

I do hope they stay where they are.

Back
Top Bottom