Can We Make Room For Deebo? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Make Room For Deebo?

Have to agree here, we are set already at WR and there's only one football, no way we can keep all these guys happy. I admit he would be a great pickup but honestly think he's just looking to get paid 🤑
Right on Brother! This is Deeboo cuz he deleted his account LOL
jerry maguire money GIF

Whoever trades for him will be doing a huge service for Miami.

With Lance pretty much being named the starter, without Deebo, their 1st round pick could be a high one again.

If Lance is a bust, maybe top 10

We could wind up with the 1st and 32nd pick in next years draft. For sure man

He’d have to be made the highest paid RB in the NFL because that’s where he’d line up the majority of the time in this offense. I don’t know why he’d want that.

Whoever trades for him will be doing a huge service for Miami.

With Lance pretty much being named the starter, without Deebo, their 1st round pick could be a high one again.

If Lance is a bust, maybe top 10

We could wind up with the 1st and 32nd pick in next years draft. For sure man
LOL at SF losing enough games for us to get the #1 overall. They still have a good Oline, defense, and a top 10 coach. That's a hell of a lot more than teams like the Jets, Texans, Panthers, etc have going for them.

Probably just a publicity stunt to motivate SF to pay him after Diggs got bankrolled, but maybe not :shrug:

We have enough weapons now other then perhaps another rb in the draft. We would be better served to use remaining resources on a center or tackle if we were going to sign another free agent.

LOL at SF losing enough games for us to get the #1 overall. They still have a good Oline, defense, and a top 10 coach. That's a hell of a lot more than teams like the Jets, Texans, Panthers, etc have going for them.

Not disagreeing that they’re not likely to be anywhere close to that bad, but IMO Kyle Shanahan is among the most overrated coaches in the league.

Also, while I don‘t believe it likely for the Niners to be a bottom 3-5 team, people didn’t want to believe me when I predicted Houston to be a bottom 5 team the season we landed #3. And that team had a much better QB behind center.

Anything is possible.

If Bosa misses a lot of time, Deebo goes down at all, and Lance underwhelms — that team could suffer a serious setback season. Especially playing that division.

They started 2021 out at 2-4 before turning things around and saving their season. What IF things don’t rebound and work out as well for them this time around? Good fortune can easily change.

Back
Top Bottom