Can We Make Room For Deebo? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Make Room For Deebo?

we would sooooo be ****ed. After Deebo and McD had lunch together after McD got this job.... **** aint even got anything to do with FLores and he'd find a way to add that into the lawsuit

Smart. He knows his stats will decrease immensely with a young qb and without McDaniel. It’ll cut his worth in half when he only puts up like 800 yards compared to last season.
The run offense with the 49ers is based on the offense Shanahan has installed. While McDaniel was the running game coordinator, I have no doubt Shanahan will continue with the same type of offense, even though McDaniel is no longer with the 49ers.

They will likely use Lance in the running game too, since he rushed for more than 1000 yards in his sophomore season in college. I think with the threat of Lance passing or running every time he gets the snap, defenses will have a more difficult time containing the offense and that will allow Debo even more opportunities next season.

Too expensive and they don’t have the draft picks this year to make a trade for him. I doubt the 49ers would want to wait until the 2023 draft to be compensated for trading him away.
Have you seen the 22 draft prospects? I would rather have 23 picks all day over this weak a$$ draft class. Maybe the worst draft in a decade.

No, Deebo would be a luxury. We got foundation to build still.

While Samuel won’t be a Dolphin anytime soon, there is an interesting Dolphin related angle to this. His departure from the team or subsequent hold out would be very beneficial to thee which controls their first round pick in 2023. Thee being we.

I hope he’s traded, anywhere but NYJ.

Or a 10 week hold out would suffice, VERY unlikely that would come close to happening though.

Can’t fault the player one bit here. He’s an immense talent making a fraction of his peers.

If we let Gesicki go and go cheap at RB and TE for the next few years (Edmonds/Mostert types + draft picks) we could probably make it work.

One of Waddle/Hill/Deebo would likely be in the backfield on most downs or the most dangerous WR1-3 ever.

It could work and I'd love to see it happen

Back
Top Bottom