Can We Make Room For Deebo? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Make Room For Deebo?

Why stop at Deebo, let's trade for him and DK Metcalf. While we're at it we can get Jamar Chase too.

Just full on Madden Ultimate team squad!
That'd be a pretty hard group to stop. Spread 5 all game. Lol

Why stop at Deebo, let's trade for him and DK Metcalf. While we're at it we can get Jamar Chase too.

Just full on Madden Ultimate team squad!
Deebo, DK, Chase, Tyreek and Waddle.

I like it....

Smart. He knows his stats will decrease immensely with a young qb and without McDaniel. It’ll cut his worth in half when he only puts up like 800 yards compared to last season.

If we didn’t just trade for Tyreek Hill it would be likely or probable, I can’t imagine a scenario we pull the trigger now though.

If he is totally unhappy in San Francisco they could make a deal.

If I’m talking to the Niners about a trade it’s for a kid who grew up in Fort Lauderdale and would certainly rather live in Florida than the Bay Area.

It would cost an arm and a leg (In picks and salary) to get him and would be hampered by a player we re-signed at the same position this year.

But damn I’d love to add Nick Bosa. I’m also an OSU fan so I’d move heaven and earth for either of the Bosa bros or Chase Young.

But unfortunately the math wouldn’t support that move either so we need Jaelen Phillips to be one of those types of DEs.

He won’t get traded to us. We just can’t justify paying that much or have the trade capital to do it….but I would love for him to be traded. SF would be much worse without him and that means a poorer season and ultimately that means a higher draft pick for us! So I very much hope he gets traded somewhere

They aren't going to let him walk away, most certainly he will be paid by the 49ers and it will be a hefty price tag. Posturing.
A lot of their offensive players seem to like McDaniel more than Shanahan.

Not saying he's coming here, not at all, but I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom