Can we talk off-season on a loss week? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we talk off-season on a loss week?

If you google Christian Barmore the top question is what happened to him, lol!

DON'T POST ON MY THREADS TO DERAIL THEM INTO YOUR OWN PERSONAL VENDETTAS, THEN, CAPPISH?

I was responding to a post.

Secondly, I’ll post anywhere I want.

Lastly, I have moderator privileges in the draft forum and I’ll move your trash thread to the depths of you **** with me you little pissant.

It wasn’t created in the draft forum. It got moved in here.

Pffff! There was a draft forum before you and there will be one after you. Like CK and Hoops weren't here before you. IDC about what privileges you may have. You ain't nobody but a crappy human being. Go on some Alabama board out there and roll... pffff! Adios!

If you google Christian Barmore the top question is what happened to him, lol!

If you’re asking Google about a football player, that sums it up.

He was PFW All-Rookie selection as a rookie. Just like Chainkwon was.

Except Barmore actually earned it.

You ain't out-facting me, old fart.

Pffff! There was a draft forum before you and there will be one after you. Like CK and Hoops weren't here before you. IDC about what privileges you may have. You ain't nobody but a crappy human being. Go on some Alabama board out there and roll... pffff! Adios!

So now we see what the real vendetta is.

You little ****s always out yourselves ****in with me.

So now we see what the real vendetta is.

You little ****s always out yourselves ****in with me.
I hold no position in this. I've just been trying to help you get over a silly grudge and you attacked me. I was even on your side on your arguments with the user that used to mock you. It's just sad reading you holding a grudge so big for so long.

Learn football.and get off Google.
IDK how a request for suggestions for off season moves relates to your reply, lol!

Like anything was beyond google these days. Maybe you should get on it and off your little power trips and find an Alabama board where to post.

I hold no position in this. I've just been trying to help you get over a silly grudge and you attacked me. I was even on your side on your arguments with the user that used to mock you. It's just sad reading you holding a grudge so big for so long.

I don’t need anybody on my side, kid. The results speak for themselves. They always do.

I don’t need anybody on my side, kid. The results speak first themselves. They always do.
Hope you made better personal choices in your life otherwise I get why you holding on to something as insignificant so tight. Life can be bleak when you done pushing everyone away.

IDK how a request for suggestions for off season moves relates to your reply, lol!

Like anything was beyond google these days. Maybe you should get on it and off your little power trips and find an Alabama board where to post.

I’m on an Alabama board. Right here. Me and you fixin’ to turn it into one.

#NickSabanAllStars
#ROLLETH
#AFLAC 🦆

I’m on an Alabama board. Right here. Me and you fixin’ to turn it into one.

#NickSabanAllStars
#ROLLETH
#AFLAC 🦆
My HTML and Dreamweaver skills are pretty good but idk if Henrick or whoever's running the site now would share the FTPs with me.

Hope you made better personal choices in your life otherwise I get why you holding on to something as insignificant so tight. Life can be bleak when you done pushing everyone away.

I can hold a grudge as long as people like you pretend to know football and constantly bring up Alabama. You can’t win.

#ROLLETH

Back
Top Bottom