Can You Feel It? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can You Feel It?

Love to see some of you over at theganggreen.com. We have some Dolphin fans we like to kick around over there ;)

Anyway. I'll be back, win or lose. I won't be able to resist the urge to remind you of the 9th straight loss to my boys

//Tony

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
Love to see some of you over at theganggreen.com. We have some Dolphin fans we like to kick around over there ;)
//Tony

Until we kick back... then we get banned... but I digress...
I'll leave it alone, it's not a big deal for me anyway...

Since we're talkin football... and not smack... I'll get serious...

I heard that Herm is gonna change the scheme back to the way it was last year... and doesn't care what Vinney and Wayne think... is that the impression you get?

No doubt he is mentions simplifying the playbook on both sides of the ball -- i think he wants to establish martin and jordan more to setup the pass...control the ball and let the D get less time on the field...if they win a few as the D improves i think they will open up a bit more later on when they have more confidence the D is coming together. For now though look for a heavy dose of Martin and Jordan this week...martin hasn't been great in miami so i hope he is rested up and ready to roll! Jordan as a change of pace could help. I woul dlike to see both in the game at the same time..

You'll see a different Jets team this week. Be sure of that.

Since you`ll obviously have to change your user-name this coming Mon....concider this one: "ooops"

I like that....See ya later in the smack forum...."ooops". :lol:

Originally posted by WharfRat

Until we kick back... then we get banned... but I digress...
I'll leave it alone, it's not a big deal for me anyway...

Since we're talkin football... and not smack... I'll get serious...

I heard that Herm is gonna change the scheme back to the way it was last year... and doesn't care what Vinney and Wayne think... is that the impression you get?

That's what they've been saying. I'm not so sure I would believe it, though.

My own hope is that they do. Our best chance of beating you guys is Curtis and Lamont.

when these two teams collide, i've seen some wierd ****. for instance, "hit on a defenseless receiver" what in the hell is that crap!? i can see it if one man knocks the ball away and then pancakes the receiver, but when one man tips the ball, how is another supposed to know the receiver didn't catch it!? i have never seen that penalty called until that fateful monday night!

that one call would have stalled a drive and the dolphins would have won in regulation!

Dear Jets fan-IMO you are delusional. The Jets will find a very different Dolphin team waiting for them this Sunday. This offense has Norv Turner calling the plays and Rickey Williams toting the football. We also have a big playmaker at tight end. You're not up against Chan Gaily,Lamar Smith and Hunter Goodwin anymore. It's not going to be so easy brother. Chambers is going to do damage, Konrad is going to do damage. Gadsden is ready for a breakout game. Edwards is going to come off the bench and you guys will not have an answer for him. Fiedler under Norv is a different Q.B.,he's beating teams with his arm and his feet. Your team is BACKPEDALING and after we dominate you from stem to stern your team will be in a freefall. I always thought Victor Green was great and I feared facing him but last time I looked he's not on your team anymore. This is a new and very potent Dolphin team you are up against and once Curtis Martin is stopped it's over. Be prepared to see a major butt-kicking. We'll look forward to you visiting our site AFTER the decimation this Sunday. Happy trails!

Jets Own, You must be the loser that voted for the Jets 3000 times on the home page here. What a loser. You must be blind if you think your team can compete in the AFC east this year. Theres a good chance the Jets get swept here on out in the afc east.

All the Jests have had for the last four years (minus one BLOWN shot at SB) is this streak. Nothing else, no other successes to cling to after losing and losing and losing. "We're kind of a lousy team, but at least we beat Miami", "well, we missed the play-offs again, but at least we beat Miami", "we play in New Jersey, but at least we beat Miami", What are you going to cling to after we end this ridiculousness, Jetsown? How down and out are you going to be when you lose the one and only mental edge that you had. Since I wouldn't really wish that kind of mental emptiness and vertigo on anyone, all I can say is please stay away from sharp objects.

Originally posted by Sherif
Jets Own, You must be the loser that voted for the Jets 3000 times on the home page here. What a loser. You must be blind if you think your team can compete in the AFC east this year. Theres a good chance the Jets get swept here on out in the afc east.

I thought I might find some intelligent football comversation here, and instead I see this rah-rah crap? Please, boy, spare me your teal worshipness. The phins win 2 games, and all of a sudden you're the world champs? Ever hear of one game at a time?

Seems to me I remember a 8-0 start by the phins some years back, only to see a total collapse.

Hmmmm.....let me think....do I remember the Jets starting ANY season 8-0???....Hmmmmmm...:shakeno:

I thought I provided some very logical reasons why the Jets will find the going alot tougher. I sited Norv Turner calling plays instead of the predictable Chan Gaily. I pointed out that Rickey Williams is a big upgrade at running back. Our rookie tight end McMichael vs. the much slower Hunter Goodwin. A better coached Fiedler and an emerging star in Chris Chambers. Did I mention Konrad and Gadsden? Even a hard core Jets fan has to admit that this offense has more weapons than the Fish have had in quite a while. Jets run defense hasn't stopped anyone yet this year,it's a stretch to believe they will stop Rickey Williams. He'll be killing you guys in the second half IMO. In the interest of fairness I am concerned about Surtain not playing and having to trust Jamar Fletcher. Also, Mark Dixon faces a formidable challenge from your standout defensive end John Abraham but I totally believe he'll do a great job. We are depleted on special teams without McGarrahan and Russell and your kickoff return game has been awesome under Coach Westoff. Finally, being a U of Miami fan I'm very aware of how Santana Moss can take over a ballgame. So there it is, throw all past games out the window and line it up on Sunday man up. Penalties and turnovers will play a part but all things being equal there is good reason we are a 6 to 7 point favorite. This is not smack-talk, this is a point by point breakdown of why the Dolphins will win on Sunday, I hope this is intelligent enough for you and I welcome a response that answers some of the points I've made. I'm laying the points and I think it's a virtual lock.

Please, boy, spare me your teal worshipness. The phins win 2 games, and all of a sudden you're the world champs? Ever hear of one game at a time?

:rolleyes: As I recall, the Jets fans were talkin' Super Bowl after four PRESEASON wins! :lol: So what's your point.

Back
Top Bottom