Can You Feel It? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can You Feel It?

hey jets own you,

you keep claiming we'll see a different team than we saw the last two weeks, what makes you think the dolphins aren't a different team than you've seen the last 4 years?

i think you'll see a different dolphin team this year than in years past. so open your eyes, you'll want to see this, up close and personal. let's get ready to rumble. good luck to you guys, you'll need it.

may the best team win, and here's to hoping that the game is not won by the refs for either side.

Originally posted by BSQX4
I sited Norv Turner calling plays instead of the predictable Chan Gaily. I pointed out that Rickey Williams is a big upgrade at running back. Our rookie tight end McMichael vs. the much slower Hunter Goodwin. A better coached Fiedler and an emerging star in Chris Chambers. Did I mention Konrad and Gadsden? Even a hard core Jets fan has to admit that this offense has more weapons than the Fish have had in quite a while. Jets run defense hasn't stopped anyone yet this year,it's a stretch to believe they will stop Rickey Williams. He'll be killing you guys in the second half IMO. In the interest of fairness I am concerned about Surtain not playing and having to trust Jamar Fletcher. Also, Mark Dixon faces a formidable challenge from your standout defensive end John Abraham but I totally believe he'll do a great job. We are depleted on special teams without McGarrahan and Russell and your kickoff return game has been awesome under Coach Westoff. Finally, being a U of Miami fan I'm very aware of how Santana Moss can take over a ballgame. So there it is, throw all past games out the window and line it up on Sunday man up. Penalties and turnovers will play a part but all things being equal there is good reason we are a 6 to 7 point favorite.
OK i will try to answer some of these...Norv Turner is an upgrade calling plays and you do have more weapons...to help stop the run Larry Webster is back @ 100% and will play 1st and 2nd downs and Evans will come in for rushing situations -- that should help the middle and free up our line backers...if Williams doesn't start off solid will he go into a funk like he used to in NO? Still need to find out what happens if he gets bood or the Phins fall behind. If Williams is running at will it will be a long day.
On offense the jets will focus more on CM who is rested and due for some #'s..if the Jets can focus on moving the chains and sustaing some drives they take the Miami revamped Offense out of the equation. If Surtain is out look for some movement through the air..major key is if the jets begin the game with 2 three and outs they will go into a tailspin.
Special teams we have the edge - i hope i only see morton on the field 1 time though - the kickoff.
Turnovers - Williams has fumbled 20 times in 3 years -- if it is wet can he hold on to the ball -- will a costly turnover make the difference? Most likley since it has in the 8 previus games. I don't see that changing -- fiedler and VT are both interception prone and Williams is a bit drop happy.
Miami deserves to be favored and this game will be close.

Originally posted by cmax13
hey jets own you,

you keep claiming we'll see a different team than we saw the last two weeks, what makes you think the dolphins aren't a different team than you've seen the last 4 years?

i think you'll see a different dolphin team this year than in years past. so open your eyes, you'll want to see this, up close and personal. let's get ready to rumble. good luck to you guys, you'll need it.

may the best team win, and here's to hoping that the game is not won by the refs for either side.

I absolutely agree with you. This is a very strong Dolphins team. I was only stating that I think the Jets will be playing much better this week then the last two weeks.

Whoever wins, I just want an injury free, clean game decided by the players, not the refs.

I agree with JetsOwnYou, NOT, this will be a much different team in terms of determination and focus..Last week will defintely have them stemming coming into Miami...They probably wanted to play the next day to get that game out of their system..much like we did after the Ram's game of last year and the Midnight Miracle...You want to move forward fast and play a good game so that that last bad game doesn't keep definding you..I just want to beat the Jets..even if it's by 1 point....I would love to blow they out..that's the furastion in me with this streak and all..But all said just beat them and move on with our season...If anyone question our 1st two oppenents, then I say if they were that bad..We beat them like we were suppose to, if we the better team..But right now, I don't know who's the good teams...probably won't know that until midseason...Any way a win in the NFL is deserved because these are suppose to be the best of the best, reguardless of teams.

It's Sunday morning at 9:30 A.M. and it already feel like it's 95 degrees outside. I love the smell of humidity in the morning, it smells like victory!!! The Jets will lose today, again next week in Jacksonville and again the following week to the Chiefs. The Jets will go into their bye week with a 1-4 record. How do you like those apples?

Jets own my jockstrap....good points ! remember to bring them up again after your asses are handed to you today . Im quite sure barring a lightning storm killing our entire team,we will pound those lovely green out fits into our green turf . have a nice day .....

Back
Top Bottom