Can't hit a reciever in stride...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't hit a reciever in stride......

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
How about that bullet to McKnight through triple coverage, hitting him in stride? No one can say Fiedler can't throw. His problem lies within his consistency......

Looked like he had him on that bomb too. Looked like it went right thru McKnight's hands. That play would have ended the game.

Actually to me it looked like he threw a little bit too long. A foot maybe.

Whatever bro. Hitting in stride means he doesn't have to slow down to grab it. Thats exactly what happened there. A foot off? Are you really running out of reasons to bash him? This is getting ridiculous. Not even Marino would always put a ball exactly where it needed to be. What matters is putting it where the reciever doesn't have to slow down......

I agree, that is a play that you make if you want to start at WR. Then again DT hasn't been too impressive either

Gotta love that pass in the endzone to Chambers.. pathetic.

You might have a point if it weren't possible to count all such throws he has made in the last 3+ yrs on ONE HAND!

I understand those type of throws from him are few and far between. This thread is for those unrealistic fans who say he has NEVER hit one like that. Jay has played very average lately, there is no disputing that. However, he isn't the worst QB in the NFL, and some people need to realize this......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
However, he isn't the worst QB in the NFL, and some people need to realize this......

Well, I know that. But he IS the weakest link right now.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
How about that bullet to McKnight through triple coverage, hitting him in stride? No one can say Fiedler can't throw. His problem lies within his consistency......
yeah, i think mcK should have caught that one. talk about alligator arms!!!!!:rolleyes:

Bazinet.... Saying Fiedler is playing average is a compiment to him.. Fiedler is an atrocious QB.. An average QB would be taking advantage of the opponents defense keying on Ricky all day... Fiedler doesn't do that..

I think Fiedler would have if he didn't have Tony Brackens in his face all day. Do you all think we should put Dixon back in at LT when he gets healthy? I think it may be for the best.......

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Bazinet.... Saying Fiedler is playing average is a compiment to him.. Fiedler is an atrocious QB.. An average QB would be taking advantage of the opponents defense keying on Ricky all day... Fiedler doesn't do that..
what baz is saying is fiedler CAN do it. there is more than one reason why he doesn't more often. i think the coaching staff are holding him back!;)

As much as I like Fiedler's balls, he isn't an accurate QB... especially on the long pass. If he could hit those posts and corner routes, we would be dangerous. But for now, we're another version of the Ravens when they won the super bowl... which isnt a bad thing, i guess...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Jay doesn't call the plays, the C and OC does, so watch what you say, because what you said doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom