Can't hit a reciever in stride...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't hit a reciever in stride......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
How about that bullet to McKnight through triple coverage, hitting him in stride? No one can say Fiedler can't throw. His problem lies within his consistency......

Nope didn't happen, we all know Fiedler cannot throw the ball further than 10-yards on a rope.

I am being extremely sarcastic.

That pass woke the entire team up, GREAT pass and McK actuallly caught that ball. I think he dropped more than he caught though!

Oliver...

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
You might have a point if it weren't possible to count all such throws he has made in the last 3+ yrs on ONE HAND!

He's made as many as anyone, his WR's don't catch them though.

Anyone seen Chambers?

Oliver...

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Well, I know that. But he IS the weakest link right now.

Our WR corps is.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Can't hit a reciever in stride......

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Is this an agument for or against Jay Baz?

Consistency is his problem.... Agreed completely.
Levels of Consistency are the MAIN difference between a crap player, an average player, a good player and a great player. That's it consistency.

In baseball a throw away scrub player gets a hit 2 out of 10 times while a Hall of Fame hitter gets a hit 3 out of every 10 times.
Just ONE more hit out of 10 appearances makes the difference of crap player to a great player. Consistency. Jay does not have it as you just pointed out! Can Jay make a great throw... sure!
Will he miss most of the opportunities presented to him to take control of a game however? So far yes.

This arguement is neutral actually. I'm not for or against Jay. I just hate it when an idiot comes in here and says "Jay has never hit a reciever in stride". I can't remember who the poster was, but I posted this thread in repsonse to his/her comment......

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Obviously Fee Fee hasn't..

Fee Fee, classy!

Yeah I doubt anyone has seen him. I don't think he's getting more than 1 inch of seperation on pass routes.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
On the other hand Jay has proven twice this year he is a superb lead blocker.

LMAO...

well, if the coaches lose their minds and Start Brian over Jay, at least we can Move Jay to Fullback, then Maybe ricky will start averaging over 4 yards per carry again. :lol:

Originally posted by Oliver

Our WR corps is.

Oliver...

Nah.. the O-Line is... the WR's need more than 2 seconds to get that seperation, and thats all th O-Line is giving them. :(

Originally posted by chambers84
Jay doesn't call the plays, the C and OC does, so watch what you say, because what you said doesn't make sense.

:lol:
Who's talking about play calling??
Jay Fiedler does not take advantage of the play action passes he is being given.. More than 1/3 of the time there's a WR wide open when the fake to Ricky is made and Fiedler just does not get the ball there consistently.. I'm not talking about play calling.. :lol:

Jay Fiedler play calling :lol:

I'm done with this subject though..

If someone could mail me a pair of Teal colored glasses, please PM me.. :D

Back
Top Bottom