Can't hit a reciever in stride...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't hit a reciever in stride......

Fiedler had open WRs all day. i hate to blame fiedler cuz A. Im drunk and B. the WRs should have made the catches. But for Fiedler to be consistent, he has to hit those long passes, especially when are coaches call the write plays, which lead to an open WR down the field... I' m not impressed with ANYONE on our team except our D, I like sammy knight stepping up and making hits, same thing for sammy madison, and jason taylor had some pressure. Good D WIN, now our Offense needs to step up against NE next week,...

peace
amin

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOLPHINS!!!!

haha, WoW, ok i mean especially when OUR coaches call the RIGHT plays... those that lead to open WRs down the field... like Chambers mentioned. haha

ill take a cigarette and some tequila...

some fantasy points always help.

Originally posted by Emskirch

<Expletive removed>
i wonder what you look like under that bag. or do you have another in case that one tears. you're a real 2 bagger!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wonder what you look like under that bag. or do you have another in case that one tears. you're a real 2 bagger!:D

Double bag with plastic please :lol:

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Whatever bro. Hitting in stride means he doesn't have to slow down to grab it. Thats exactly what happened there. A foot off? Are you really running out of reasons to bash him? This is getting ridiculous. Not even Marino would always put a ball exactly where it needed to be. What matters is putting it where the reciever doesn't have to slow down......

Every announcer I heard agreed that the ball to Mcknight was in FACT overthrown. You don't have to listen though, just watch it again. That and the ball to Chambers in the 1st when he was 5 yards behind a defender. You don't get many of those opportunities and the good ones make them. Jay is not good, he proves it in his play. He's a serviceable QB with heart but no more.

Don't bring Marino, Favre, Manning, etc. into this type of discussion. They hit their receivers much more often than not RIGHT IN STRIDE. That's why they all will be in the HOF.

I can't believe the board went that long without nailing that one.

I saw it but felt it was a little too easy;)

But the "whoa" response was a classic, couldn't have topped that anyway I don't think.:lol:

Originally posted by Muck

I can't believe the board went that long without nailing that one. :lol:
oh, i caught it alright, but this is a dolphin fan we're critiquing, so i thought i'd let it go!;)

Originally posted by Bazinet37
His problem lies within his consistency......

Is this an agument for or against Jay Baz?

Consistency is his problem.... Agreed completely.
Levels of Consistency are the MAIN difference between a crap player, an average player, a good player and a great player. That's it consistency.

In baseball a throw away scrub player gets a hit 2 out of 10 times while a Hall of Fame hitter gets a hit 3 out of every 10 times.
Just ONE more hit out of 10 appearances makes the difference of crap player to a great player. Consistency. Jay does not have it as you just pointed out! Can Jay make a great throw... sure!
Will he miss most of the opportunities presented to him to take control of a game however? So far yes.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr

I saw it but felt it was a little too easy;)

But the &quot;whoa&quot; response was a classic, couldn't have topped that anyway I don't think.:lol:

Me too. I fought back the 15-year old in me for a good 30 seconds. :tongue:

Originally posted by Amin
haha, WoW, ok i mean especially when OUR coaches call the RIGHT plays... those that lead to open WRs down the field... like Chambers mentioned. haha

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Back
Top Bottom